Job description / Role
Senior Consultant to Senior Manager - PAS - Jordanian Nationals
As the world continues to be impacted by globalization, demographics, technology, innovation and regulation, organizations are under pressure to adapt quickly and build agile people cultures that respond to these disruptive forces. EY People Advisory Services believes a better working world is helping our clients harness their People Agenda – the right people, with the right capabilities, in the right place, for the right cost, doing the right things.
We work globally and collaborate to bring you professional teams to address complex issues relating to organization transformation, end-to-end employee lifecycles, effective talent deployment and mobility, gaining value from evolving and virtual workforces, and the changing role of HR in support of business strategy. Our EY professionals ask better questions and work with clients to create holistic, innovative answers that deliver quality results.
The better the question. The better the answer. The better the world works.
• To manage change effectively, businesses must establish people and organizational strategies that allow them to respond flexibly to market forces. As a people and organizational change advisor, you will work with clients in delivering their HR and workforce transformation and organisational agendas and providing change management support with large scale Business Transformation. Working in networked, high-performing teams that deliver exceptional client service, you will measure and monitor staff performance, examine roles and responsibilities, and propose new ways of addressing the challenges of the market.
• Through structured learning & development, and project experience working with EY People Advisory Service experts, you will gain the consultancy and change management skills required to solve complex people challenges.
Your key responsibilities
• You are expected to have strong project management skills and experience as well as strong interpersonal and communication skills (Both Arabic and English written and verbal communication).
• As a consultant, you must have an entrepreneurial mind-set and an ambition to develop your People and Organizational Change and Industry expertise to continuously bring the best to our clients. You will also be part of projects involving organization design, performance management, rewards business transformation and cultural changes, developing the capabilities of leadership and employees, talent and learning optimization etc.
• Furthermore, you will work in projects, together with colleagues from different service lines to address their most complex issues and deliver tangible results as well as establish, maintain and strengthen internal and external relationships with clients to help ensure that the services delivered to clients by our offices are of the highest standards and done on time.
Skills and attributes for success
• If you are an excellent communicator and detail oriented professional with management experience who is comfortable working across borders with a wide network of people and with large amount of data, you will be perfect for the role.
To qualify for the role you must have
• Holds a primary degree (from a leading university preferred)
• Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint, MS Word, MS Excel)
• About 3 years work experience within an industry specific environment as change agent or in change enablement roles with exposure to change readiness assessment, change management plan, training strategies, cultural transformation plans, stakeholder management and communications.
Ideally, you’ll also have
• Experience in large-scale transformation programmes
• Looking for Bachelors or Masters in Business, Finance, Economics and Engineering, MBA
• Relevant professional experience, working in Big 4, global management consultancy firm, niche organisational strategy houses, niche consultancy or blue chip company/public sector
• No requirement for sector specialisation but insight into one or more of the following is desirable: Government & Public Sector, Energy & Assets, Financial Services, Technology & Communications
What we look for
We’re interested in versatile people with the ability to take on new responsibilities and listen to clients to get things done. We’re not just looking for technical knowledge experience — we’re after genuinely interesting people with the ability to build relationships, negotiate and think in unique and creative news ways.
What working at EY offers
EY offers a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. We are committed to being an inclusive employer and are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. Plus, we offer:
• Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues around
• Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
• The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Build your legacy with us.
About the Company
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transactions and advisory services. Our 167,000 people are united by our shared values, which inspire our people worldwide and guide them to do the right thing, and our commitment to quality, which is embedded in who we are and everything we do.
EY is committed to doing its part in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.