Job description / Role
Job Description Summary
GE Healthcare is in need of a new Senior Director MICT Installation to manager of people from multiple families within the function, to own or influence budgets and operating plans. The role is guided by operating policy and works with cross functional teams, ultimately having an impact on the business P&L.
GE Healthcare is a leading global medical technology and digital solutions innovator. Our mission is to improve lives in the moments that matter. Unlock your ambition, turn ideas into world-changing realities, and join an organization where every voice makes a difference, and every difference builds a healthier world.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Management of people from multiple families within the function. This DAW is predominantly EB, SEB but could include other bands
- Developing expertise in this function to provide thought leadership that influences policy and ensures delivery within scope of responsibility
- Interprets internal and external business challenges and recommends best practices to improve products, processes or services
- Leads others to find creative solutions within complex manufacturing processes with technical variety and/or interdependent production cycles
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Science, Business, or related field
- 7 or more years' experience in product development, program management, service operation, commercial operation, finance or related fields
- Leadership skills to influence cross functional and global teams and strategic thinking with strong execution capability
- MBA, MS or PhD in Engineering, computer science, or related field
- 10 or more years' experience in product development, product management, program management, service/commercial operations, or related fields
- Strong Healthcare product, service and digital industry acumen
- Understanding of GE Healthcare service and commercial working systems
Our total rewards are designed to unlock your ambition by giving you the boost and flexibility you need to turn your ideas into world-changing realities. Our salary and benefits are everything you'd expect from an organization with global strength and scale, and you'll be surrounded by career opportunities in a culture that fosters care, collaboration and support.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE will employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).
About the Company
GE is a diversified technology, media and financial services company, dedicated to creating products that make life better. From aircraft engines and power generation to financial services, medical imaging, television programming and oil and gas, GE operates in more than 100 countries and employs over 300,000 people worldwide.
GE's Oil & Gas business is a leader in the development and delivery of advanced product and service offerings for the global oil and gas industry. As a consequence of the rapid expansion of its technology base, GE's Oil & Gas is capable of addressing the largest and most complex engineering and application challenges entirely from its own worldwide resources. So whether it's the world's largest LNG compression trains, re-injection of high sulfur gas, enhancing the safety and productivity of the world's oil and gas pipelines, or equipment for the production of oil and gas from harsh environments, GE is leading the charge.