Job description / Role
Fetchr continues to grow and we're looking for an experienced Senior Product Manager to based in our Jordan offices working closely with our local Engineering team and our core Product team in Dubai. You will play a key role in defining the direction of Fetchr's product portfolio. You will curate product requirements and collaborate with the different internal and external stakeholders to shephard into existence product innovation that delights our customers and helps Fetchr expand reach into new markets.
Fetchr is revolutionizing the world of shipment and delivery in the Middle East with cutting-edge technologies. Sending and receiving packages has never been this cool, fun, or easy. Established in the UAE in 2012 we've grown to over 3,000 employees spread across seven countries and continuing to grow rapidly.
We're looking for exceptional talent that want to build something revolutionary! People that enjoy the challenge of solving problems that serve our customer's and client's needs. If you're looking to build something you will be proud of, this is the place for you.
Your new role:
As part of the Product Team in Fetchr, you'll be responsible for:
- Leading the development of the product strategy and vision using data driven decisions.
- Developing detailed, crisp business requirements and user stories that can be used to create product specifications and architecture for each product and application.
- Managing prioritization and trade-offs among customer experience, time to market, and other internal/external factors
- Communicating complex concepts clearly and persuasively across different audiences and varying levels of the organization
- Creating buy-in for the product vision
- Working closely with engineering, operations and other teams to deliver products to market
- Driving product launches including working with different stakeholders at Fetchr
- Proactively identifying and resolving engineering team blockers to better meet Fetchr's strategic, financial, and technical goals. This includes willingness to roll up your sleeves and take on any role needed by the team.
- Participating in all the phases of the software development life-cycle, from requirements gathering to testing and launching.
What you'll need to succeed:
- Fetchr's product environment is fast paced, you'll need to have the ability to juggle multiple priorities and make things happen in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with a strong bias for action.
- An Undergraduate degree in a technical field with 4+ years prior experience in product development will be key to your success.
- Ideally you'll be fluent in Arabic and have strong project management skills or a proven track record of executing complicated projects by collaborating with cross-functional teams.
- Prior software development experience would be an added advantage.
What you'll get in return:
- You'll benefit from working for one of the region's hottest startups.
- Work in a culture that demands thinking, innovation and taking control
- Make a direct impact and exponentially grow based on your performance
- Be part of a great start-up with the opportunity to work alongside some of the best talent in the region that are building a product that disrupts!
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in joining fetchr and play an integral part of our Product Management team, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV
About the Company
Fetchr is a tech company revolutionizing the world of delivery across emerging markets where there are no physical addresses. In fact, half the world's population has no physical address. Fetchr has the technical solution by eliminating the need for a physical address and deliver to wherever you are. Our patented solution has changed the traditional method of delivery.
Fetchr is the first Middle Eastern company ever to be backed by the most successful venture capitalists from Silicon Valley. Sending and receiving packages has never been this seamless. Established in the UAE in 2012, we've grown to over 3000 employees spread across seven countries and growing rapidly.
Senior Product Manager
Marketing Account Manager
Multiply Marketing Consultancy
|Abu Dhabi||11 Jul|
Information Technology Manager
Territory Sales Manager - HCM