Senior Stock Management Officer
Job description / Role
- Ensure proper definition of margins, overhead charges and retail variances by brand in compliance with each franchise agreement and company policies and procedures.
- Ensure that cost of goods sold recorded in a timely and accurate manner.
- Identify areas of improvement in stock management to ensure continuous optimization.
- Ensure high level of customer service is delivered and maintained and that internal customers are satisfied by meeting all internal SLA's and by following up on requests in a timely manner.
- Generate and review end of month COGS report and monthly stock take results within the set timeframe.
- Ensure proper implementation of stock management policies/procedures such as receiving, sales, change of season, change of price, cycle count, defective items, credit note, transfer between stores, export shipment and are recorded in an accurate and timely manner.
- Assist in managing and developing team members to ensure that the department has the required knowledge and efficiency.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration; MBA is a plus
- 4-6 years of experience is a similar field
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Fluency in English
- Customer Focus: level 2
- Attention to details: level 3
- Communication Skills: level 2
- Commercial Understanding: level 2
- Decision Making: level 2
- Developing and motivating others: level 2
- Initiative: level 2
About the Company
Azadea Group is a premier fashion and lifestyle retail company that owns and operates more than 50 leading international franchise concepts across the Middle East, North Africa, Asia and Europe. Since its inception in 1978, the Group has grown a substantial chain of stores representing leading international brand names in fashion and accessories, food and beverage, home furnishing, sporting goods and multimedia.With over 11,000 employees, the company boasts a solid infrastructure overseeing more than 600 stores spread across 15 countries including Algeria, Bahrain, Cyprus, Egypt, Ghana, Iraq, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Pakistan, Qatar and United Arab Emirates.