Job description / Role
Line of Service
Internal Firm Services
IFS - Clients & Markets
Job Description & Summary
A career in Clients & Markets within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to focus on positioning a distinctive PwC brand in the marketplace and drive long term revenue growth for the Firm. The main focus of this role is to support the development of creative for our social channels, driving awareness and engagement through PwC's Middle East social presences (LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube).
The successful applicant will:
• Support in developing social-first creative ideas, concepts and assets for PwC's Middle East media handles, producing high-quality, visually engaging designs and maximising the use of creative social formats available on each platform.
• Work with the PR & External comms team on producing social media content to ensure written, video and graphic content is well developed, consistent across channels and complies with internal standards and PwC governance checks (Brand, OGC, Risk Management).
• Have good insight into social media effectiveness, exercise judgment and advise internal stakeholders regarding message tone, format, scheduling, and audience to ensure the most effective approach to achieving social media goals.
• Support the development of social design projects from conception through to production, and balance multiple priorities simultaneously to meet commitments and deadlines.
• Maintain awareness of state-of-the-art techniques, equipment, best practices and developments within the design community, with particular focus on social media.
• Monitor and report on performance on social media platforms, make proactive suggestions for continuous improvement against a set of agreed KPIs.
• Support the Social Media Manager to implement best-practices for social media, identifying and enacting on opportunities for improved ways of working.
• We are looking for someone:
• With a demonstrable track record of producing high quality content for social media, preferably from working within a creative agency role.
• With experience of using and understanding social media in a business/corporate context and maximising owned and earned content for key target audiences.
• With conceptual and visualisation skills, photography and video production experience and ability to work at pace whilst maintaining strong attention to detail.
• Able to create and turn insights into eye catching animations or infographics for use across different channels.
• With strong communication skills to collaborate with team Marketing & Comms team members and provide effective design advice and guidance.
• Has in-depth knowledge and understanding of different creative formats across social platforms and stays up to date with new formats and platforms as they emerge.
• Confident working across various digital channels, technologies, software packages and devices
• With good organisational and project management skills to plan, monitor and prioritise workload without impacting the quality of produced content.
• Able to act effectively under the pressure of last-minute deadlines and changing priorities
• Can demonstrate initiative and has the ability to solve problems quickly.
• Demonstrates an agile mindset and approach, who can flex the delivery of their role as the needs of the business change over time
About the Company
At PwC Middle East, we’ve set out an ambitious purpose and strive to live it everyday: to solve important problems and build trust in society.
We’re a community of solvers that come together in unexpected ways to build trust and create sustained outcomes. We solve important problems, support one another as we grow, develop and build fulfilling careers.
PwC provides industry-focused services for public and private clients across Assurance and Audit, Deals, Consulting, Tax and Legal. We draw on our development legacy that brings together the collective experience of over 7,000 people in our region with offices across 12 countries to solve for tomorrow.
We’re striving to consistently deliver innovative work that builds trust and delivers sustained outcomes. And we’re proud of the strength that comes from all our diﬀerent backgrounds and experiences and we value everyone’s uniqueness. We thrive in uncertainty, operate with integrity and leverage the diverse perspectives of our teams.
If you’re looking for a place that fuels your ambition to make a difference, that matches your curiosity with continuous learning opportunities and reimagines ways of working to enable you to lead a more balanced life, then you’re a future PwCer.