Job description / Role
Luxury and tranquility in an authentic setting, await our Guests at a Fairmont Spa. As a Spa Therapist our Guests will enjoy the professional and personalized spa experience you offer. The expertise and attention to detail you provide during their treatment will ensure our guests have a memory to share.
The Fairmont Amman features 317 luxurious guestrooms and suites including Fairmont Gold, the brand’s hotel within a hotel featuring amenities such as private reception and guest lounge. The hotel’s food and beverage offerings will provide unique concepts designed to add flair and sophistication to an already exciting city.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Spa Director, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
• Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
• Perform massage and treatments while maintaining the clients comfort at all times
• Perform all 30, 45, 60, 90 and 120 minute massage and body treatments
• Provide aesthetics services such as facials and nails as required
• Ensure individualized guest service through acknowledging and responding to their needs and expectation
• Maintain a clean and neat work environment at all times, ensuring all equipment is in safe working order
• Actively participate in other areas of the Spa Operation, such as body treatments, product knowledge and retail sales
• Assist guests regarding hotel facilities in an informative and helpful way
• Follow departmental policies and procedures
• Follow all safety and sanitation policies
Other duties as assigned:
• Previous experience as a Message Therapist preferred
• Certification from an accredited school of Massage and Aesthetics required
• All professional licenses are to be current
• CPR and First Aid certification preferred
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
• Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
• Highly responsible & reliable
• Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
Physical Aspects of Position (includes but are not limited to):
• Frequent standing, bending and reaching throughout shift
• Occasional lifting and carrying up to 20 lbs
• Occasional kneeling, pushing, pulling, sitting
• Occasional ascending or descending ladders, stairs and ramps
Visa Requirements: The Candidate must be eligible to live and work in Jordan
ABOUT FAIRMONT HOTELS & RESORTS
At Fairmont Hotels & Resorts we offer our guests the finest hospitality experience in each of our destinations. And we know that, to offer our guests the best, we first need to offer our employees the best. That’s why you'll find exceptional work opportunities—throughout North America and the Caribbean, Europe and Africa, the Middle East and Asia Pacific—as well as industry-leading training, career development, recognition and rewards. Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is a celebrated collection of hotels that includes landmark locations like London’s The Savoy, New York’s The Plaza, and Shanghai’s Fairmont Peace Hotel. Our teams are guided by values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Empowerment; we employ the highest ethical and quality standards, treating all colleagues with fairness and dignity. A community and environmental leader, Fairmont is also regarded for its responsible tourism practices and award-winning Green Partnership program. An exciting future awaits!
About the Company
We are thrilled to embark on an exciting new chapter as Fairmont Hotels & Resorts, and our unrivaled collection of iconic hotels including Fairmont San Francisco, Fairmont The Norfolk, Nairobi, Fairmont Banff Springs, London's The Savoy and the Fairmont Peace Hotel in Shanghai, join AccorHotels Group, one of the world's largest global hotel companies. Together, as a global community of hospitality leaders, we remain committed to cultivating a culture in which our colleagues are encouraged to realize their full potential through rewarding experiences and development opportunities. This exciting growth translates into opportunities, not just to better meet the needs of our guests, but opportunities for you to grow your career within our incredible brands around the world!
With our distinctive hotels around the world - and more in development - our global hospitality brand is renowned for its warm, engaging service and unique, culturally rich experiences. Located in some of the world's most unforgettable destinations, Fairmont's unrivalled collection reflects a sense of heritage, sophistication, and social importance. We are also committed to responsible tourism and are an industry leader in sustainable hotel management with our award-winning Green Partnership Program.
We have a 100 year tradition of delivering excellent service in some of the most iconic properties in the world. Our focus on service begins with selecting talented individuals who embody our Brand Promise: Turning moments into memories for our guests