Job description / Role
• Generating invoices and account statements.
• Revising invoices, checks, processing, and maintaining up-to-date billing system.
• Following up on, collecting and allocating payments.
• Making sure the payments are collected on time.
• Resolving collection discrepancies.
Recording & Controlling
• Maintaining accounts receivable customer files and records.
• Recording related transactions on Computerized Accounting System.
• Controlling on the Customer Accounting & Reviewing receivable transactions.
• Verifying receivables balances and monitoring the customers balances confirmation.
• Performing accounts reconciliations.
• Monitoring the application of credit policy.
• Preparing aging and related financial reports.
• Assisting in general financial management and analysis.
• Gathering information about customers to be aware of the contact person and the deal terms.
• Coordinating with other departments such as sales and warehouse departments.
• Suggesting developments to enhance billing and collection activities.
• Performing other related duties.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and Finance or a relevant discipline.
• (3 - 6) years’ experience in Accounting & reporting.
• Knowledge of financial analysis and reporting methods.
About the Company
Del Monte Foods (U.A.E) FZE is a part of Fresh Del Monte Produce, one of the world’s leading vertically integrated producers, marketers and distributors of high-quality fresh and fresh-cut fruit and vegetables, as well as a leading producer and distributor of prepared fruit and vegetables, juices, beverages, snacks and desserts in Europe, the Middle East and Africa. Fresh Del Monte Produce markets its fresh products worldwide under the Del Monte brand, a symbol of product quality, freshness and reliability for more than 120 years.
Dubai Parks and Resorts
A Government Entity in the Emirate of Ras Al Khaimah
|Ras Al Khaimah||13 Dec|
Equinox Global Investments