Job description / Role
Tax & Legal Services - MERC Tax - Strategy Office Manager - Amman / Beirut
Line of Service
Job Description & Summary
The Strategy Office Manager will work directly for the Strategy Office & Transformation Director. This is a very diverse role that requires strong stakeholder engagements skills, organisation skills, business acumen and professional maturity. The role will range from undertaking PMO activities including reporting, creating and tracking roadmaps and governance, to supporting the facilitation of strategy workshops, to preparing presentations to managing transformation projects as well as reacting to critical business needs.
- Work with the Director to maintain a consolidated overview of all strategic priorities and transformation workstreams
- Create the reporting framework and manage the reporting process for executive leadership team
- Design and lead on small strategy workshops
- Support the Director in the facilitation of large and complex strategy workshops
- Manage assigned projects following the transformation framework
- Lead on all PMO activities such as reporting, planning and governance
- Create presentations on behalf of leadership - being able to take unstructured information and data and turn this into a compelling business story
- Support the Director with the scoping, planning and delivery of large complex programmes
- Support the Director as needed with varying activities to define strategy and oversee this through to execution
Experience & personal attributes
- 3 - 5 years working in a transformation environment
- Project management of a diverse portfolio of people, process and technology changes
- Experience of working within a strategy team or closely with the business strategy would be highly advantageous
- Previous experience of PMO delivery
- An adaptable individual who can comfortably take on a varied portfolio of change and change focus as short notice with ease
- Interpersonal skills and strong stakeholder engagement skills are mandatory
- Must be highly organised
About the Company
At PwC Middle East, we've set out an ambitious purpose and strive to live it everyday: to solve important problems and build trust in society.
We're a community of solvers that come together in unexpected ways to build trust and create sustained outcomes. We solve important problems, support one another as we grow, develop and build fulfilling careers.
PwC provides industry-focused services for public and private clients across Assurance and Audit, Deals, Consulting, Tax and Legal. We draw on our development legacy that brings together the collective experience of over 7,000 people in our region with offices across 12 countries to solve for tomorrow.
We're striving to consistently deliver innovative work that builds trust and delivers sustained outcomes. And we're proud of the strength that comes from all our diﬀerent backgrounds and experiences and we value everyone's uniqueness. We thrive in uncertainty, operate with integrity and leverage the diverse perspectives of our teams.
If you're looking for a place that fuels your ambition to make a difference, that matches your curiosity with continuous learning opportunities and reimagines ways of working to enable you to lead a more balanced life, then you're a future PwCer.