Job description / Role
At Unilever you are more than your job title, you are part of the world's most successful, purpose-led business. Work with brands that are well-loved around the world, that improve the lives of our consumers and the communities around us.
We produce world-leading brands including Lipton, Knorr, Dove, Axe, Hellmann's and Omo, alongside trusted local names and innovative-forward thinking brands like Ben & Jerry's, The Dollar Shave Club and Surf.
Be part of the most successful purpose-led business in the world. Have the opportunity to see the true impact that you're having in the work you do - every small thing counts.
Main Job Purpose:
The focus of the Supply Chain department is to create the most effective and efficient chain of products from the supplier to the customer or end consumer. The Supply Chain department focuses on all aspects of the chain, where the goal is to exceed the customer's needs.
The incumbent handles wide variety of jobs in Supply Chain so as to serve customers, both internal and external at a level of quality above expectations and to ensure that services and relations with direct customers are at the highest level of quality and efficiency.
To ensure finished goods supply to meet the planned requirements:
- Ensure OTIF delivery of the imported finished goods
- Manage inventory levels at distributors
- Generate shipment plan for 0- 12 month by distributor /sku
- Ensure the shipment forecast financial target is delivered each month
- Risk Mitigation & Long-term shipment planning (Volume & Value)
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Manage supply planning operations to ensure the flawless supply through implementation and execution of the supply planning cycle.
- Assess supply risks and develop contingency plans to ensure consistent availability.
- Ensure maximum service while maintaining stocks and cash targets.
- Set control points with sourcing units to ensure supply at the right time and the right quantity.
- Ensure product related masterdata is maintained for correct reporting and planning.
- Working closely with the sourcing units to increase flexibility and agility.
- Ensure that the committed shipment financial forecast is delivered OTIF
- Update weekly shipment forecast and work on risk mitigation plans to deliver the Levant shipment GSV target
- Ensure 100% accurate shipment triangulation plus invoicing is done for all Levant shipments in APO
Key Skills & Competencies:
- Industrial Engineering or similar University degree, Supply chain (APICS etc) qualification advantage
- Experience in SC area in FMCG business.
- Business English
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Analysis/Problem Assessment
- Taking Initiatives
- Customer Focus
- Considerable experience of Acting Independently.
- Leadership & Negotiating
- Good working knowledge of Supply Chain Processes
- 1-2 Years in Supply Chain operations
- Working Experience in Supply planning, Imported finished goods
- Budgeting & Planning
- FMCG experience
- SAP APO, SNC Experience
About the Company
Unilever is one of the leading FMCG company with 400 brands spanning 14 categories of home, personal care and foods products, no other company touches so many people's lives in so many different ways.
Our brand portfolio has made us leaders in every field in which we work. It ranges from much-loved world favourites including Lipton, Knorr, Dove and Omo, to trusted local brands such as Blue Band and Suave.
From comforting soups to warm a winter's day, to sensuous soaps that make you feel fabulous, our products help people get more out of life.
We're constantly enhancing our brands to deliver more intense, rewarding product experiences. We invest €1 billion every year in cutting edge research and development, and have five laboratories around the world that explore new thinking and techniques to help develop our products.