Talent Acquisition Senior Associate
Job description / Role
Line of Service
Job Description & Summary
It takes talented people to support the largest professional services organisation in the world. Our Recruiting team works to identify and attract talent for PwC. You'll focus on engaging the most qualified experienced candidates by building relationships with job seekers and candidates, while understanding the dynamic hiring needs of each business. Our team actively recruits for full time employees at all levels, from experienced to executive, as well as fixed term, contingent, and flexible talent and supports the internal movement process between roles.
Working closely with the wider Deals recruitment team, you'll support key business units with their resourcing needs. This involves data management, candidate sourcing and evaluation. In addition to daily recruitment activities, you will be exposed to strategic Deals projects to enhance and streamline current onboarding and recruitment processes. The ideal candidate will be thorough and accurate when completing tasks, consistently delivering the highest quality of work. In high pressure situations, achieving 'quick wins' and meeting short deadlines will be required.
What to consider before applying
This role will be based out of our Amman, Jordan office.
As a Recruitment Senior Associate you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Recruiting for high volume roles at various levels including Associate up until Director
- Provide full life-cycle recruitment support and guidance to client groups, cultivating strong working relationships with Partners, Directors and Managers
- Conducting introductory calls and HR interviews with shortlisted candidates
- Owning the recruitment journey from intake meeting, role posting, candidate screening, evaluation discussions, offer development and onboarding
- Preparing candidate summaries to be shared with the recruiting manager
- Updating requisitions and candidate information on team trackers
- Updating and maintaining large files of candidate information while maintaining the highest form of confidentiality
- Developing and promoting the PwC people value proposition within recruitment
- Ensuring candidate information is up to date in our Applicant Tracking System Workday throughout the process and managing the interview feedback process for interviewers
- Working with the regional recruiting team on initiatives related to new processes, stakeholder management, team upskilling etc.
- Reports recruitment information & statistics to key internal clients, for the purpose of tracking cost, time & source of hire and providing insightful updates
- Proactive sourcing for passive talent against niche or difficult to fill roles
- Supports improvements in the HR Operating model, specifically the increased delivery of standardized services.
- Looks for areas of continuous improvement across the Recruitment & Global Mobility function
- 4+ years of hands on experience with full cycle recruitment within a professional services or equivalent consulting type fast paced environment
- Successfully sourced for passive talent internationally as well as across the Middle East is essential
- Foundational knowledge of Middle East labour laws
- Experience with maintaining candidate and requisition management with an applicant tracking system, Workday preferred
- Experience and expertise of selection techniques including competency based interviewing and running assessment centers
- Ability to understand the needs of the business and manage multiple deadlines and candidate profiles, while utilizing multiple sources to build strong pipelines (referrals, online portals, internal system).
- Promotes a collaborative attitude ans encourages trust and improvement between team members
- A confident communicator who can engage in a discussion, listen and ascertain relevant information from clients and candidates
- Takes a structured approach to managing their workload, able to manage an active task load, prioritizes effectively with the ability to multitask
- Understands the need to follow process and policy, thorough, works to high standards, good attention to detail
- Uses a creative lens to recommend strategic changes in and outside of the team
- Strong relationships with top universities
- Experience with Google Suite (email, shortcuts, sheets, features and enhancements)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Keen to learn internal processes and using technical capabilities with global best practices to fill in gaps or bring about change
- Excellent communication in English
About the Company
At PwC Middle East, we've set out an ambitious purpose and strive to live it everyday: to solve important problems and build trust in society.
We're a community of solvers that come together in unexpected ways to build trust and create sustained outcomes. We solve important problems, support one another as we grow, develop and build fulfilling careers.
PwC provides industry-focused services for public and private clients across Assurance and Audit, Deals, Consulting, Tax and Legal. We draw on our development legacy that brings together the collective experience of over 7,000 people in our region with offices across 12 countries to solve for tomorrow.
We're striving to consistently deliver innovative work that builds trust and delivers sustained outcomes. And we're proud of the strength that comes from all our diﬀerent backgrounds and experiences and we value everyone's uniqueness. We thrive in uncertainty, operate with integrity and leverage the diverse perspectives of our teams.
If you're looking for a place that fuels your ambition to make a difference, that matches your curiosity with continuous learning opportunities and reimagines ways of working to enable you to lead a more balanced life, then you're a future PwCer.