Job description / Role
Line of Service
General Tax Consulting
Job Description & Summary
This role will sit alongside the business and support them in tasks that vary from client risk management checks, project organisation, to finance system control and much needed e-administration. It's an incredibly interesting and challenging role that provides the opportunity to work directly with our client facing teams and clients.
The role includes:
- Preparing and assisting with client risk management onboarding process
- Project planning, progress monitoring and reporting
- Understanding and administering our risk management process
- Create Opportunity set-up / job code creation within our internal risk management and finance systems
- Know your client - Checking the client background - getting information from the internet.
- CES checking - to establish independence issues
- Raising of AFS if required and follow-up the required approval
- Client opportunity set-up in Salesforce and within internal systems
- Completion of risk assessment entry to be approved by the Job Partner, ensuring the following have been performed and cleared:
- Relationship checks / conflict checks - forward the list to the MIC for checking / confirmation
- Client's AML - completion based on the information gathered from the background checking of the client
- Tax engagement acceptance - based on EL with regards to changes in ToB - to check with the manager in charge
- Ensure the risk assessment is inline with the engagement letter
- Preparation of draft EL - as instructed by the Job Manager (per request)
- Monitoring of risk assessment entries which are not yet approved by the job partner
- Sending them reminders on the approval of Affirm & assisting them if required
- Raise any concerns regarding inadequate and bring to the attention of senior management.
- Work in teams, taking direction from your MIC
- Are passionate in the role they play to help achieve business priorities and excellent client service.
- Enjoy the demands that come with working on client engagements and to define KPI's.
- Manage their time, and personal chargeable time.
- Are willing to learn new tasks and take on new responsibilities when needed.
- Take the time to learn about our clients, and the services we're providing to them.
- Share ideas and best practice with colleagues and peers.
What we're looking for
- Enthusiasm and passion to deliver exceptional client service
- Confidence with numbers and budget work
- Excellent proven organisation, multi-tasking skills and enjoyment in building strong working relationships.
The role would suit an experienced project coordinator or office administrator used to the demands that exceptional business administration requires.
About the Company
PwC firms help organizations and individuals to create the value they're looking for.
We're a network of firms in 158 countries with close to 169,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. PwC is the brand under which member firms of PricewaterhouseCoopers International Limited (PwCIL) operate and provide services. Together, these firms form the global PwC network.
In our 3 key areas of business or Lines of Service Assurance, Tax, and Advisory we work with our clients from business start ups to the worlds leading organizations to measure, protect and enhance the things that matter most to them.
We help our own people to learn, discover, develop and make a real difference all the way through their working lives. And we have big ambitions to grow.
PwC Middle East Region is part of what we call the Central Cluster and includes the UK, Europe and Africa as well as the Middle East. The region consists of 12 markets - UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt, Libya, Iraq and Palestine.
PwC has been established in the region for over 40 years, we already employ over 4500 people and we are on course to become the Middle East number one professional service firm.