Job description / Role
Tax - Pursuit & Proposals Associate - Amman
Line of Service
General Tax Consulting
Job Description & Summary
Responsible for supporting the Tax and Legal Business Development Director, TLS Proposals Manager and TLS partners and business managing pursuit opportunities, and/or writing, collateral, knowledge and insights, to help pursuit teams deliver distinctive and tailored winning solutions and messages. Support in developing insights and tools to ensure that information is readily available to facilitate the organization in achieving its business needs.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Engage with TLS Business Development team and TLS sub-LoS leaders and key stakeholders to confirm and support proposals
- Collaborate with TLS BD team and technical delivery teams to tap into industry expertise and draw valuable information for PwC Middle East's clients and industries across the region
- Support the TLS team in facilitating the internal support of proposal development stages, in gathering information to pull together first drafts of proposals, assessing client requirements, and reviewing to ensure that proposal requirements are filled, providing inputs and organizing the content including structure and formatting of proposal documents
- Support cross jurisdictional BUs in their pursuit/proposal needs
- Support the TLS BD team / Proposal Manager in developing proposals for the TLS LoS
- Work on collecting sources for assigned research on key targeted themes relevant to the business priorities of the firm
- Update and archive m to serve the business needs and requirements inclusive of maintaining a CV library, project reference databases, project deliverables, pricing databases, tools, templates
- Work in the firm CRM (Salesforce) to report on wins and losses relating to pursuits under management which aligns to other BD processes
- Work at developing templates and automated ppt. macros for ease of use by tech team on unsupported opportunities/pursuits
Learning & Growth
- Act as a key resource and liaison to other functional areas of the business, building cross-functional relationships as needed
Knowledge and Skills
- Knowledge of the Professional Services Industry
- Strong PowerPoint skills
- Good project management skills
- Good information management skills
- Strong time management skills
- Knowledge of the research field
- Process driven and able to facilitate workflow in challenging conditions and working with difficult stakeholders
- Excellent communications (verbal and written) skills
About the Company
PwC firms help organizations and individuals to create the value they're looking for.
We're a network of firms in 158 countries with close to 169,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. PwC is the brand under which member firms of PricewaterhouseCoopers International Limited (PwCIL) operate and provide services. Together, these firms form the global PwC network.
In our 3 key areas of business or Lines of Service Assurance, Tax, and Advisory we work with our clients from business start ups to the worlds leading organizations to measure, protect and enhance the things that matter most to them.
We help our own people to learn, discover, develop and make a real difference all the way through their working lives. And we have big ambitions to grow.
PwC Middle East Region is part of what we call the Central Cluster and includes the UK, Europe and Africa as well as the Middle East. The region consists of 12 markets - UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt, Libya, Iraq and Palestine.
PwC has been established in the region for over 40 years, we already employ over 4500 people and we are on course to become the Middle East number one professional service firm.