Job description / Role
Line of Service
General Tax Consulting
Job Description & Summary
• Provide user support on TLS applications and platforms. Troubleshoot problems and advise on the appropriate action
• Serving as the first point of contact for users seeking technical assistance over the phone or email or chat
• Performing remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions
• Determining the best solution based on the issue and details provided by users
• Respond to requests for technical assistance in person, via phone, chat or email
• Diagnose and resolve TLS applications issues
• Research questions using available information resources
• Advise user on appropriate action
• Follow standard help desk procedures
• Log all help desk interactions
• Administer help desk site
• Follow up with users to ensure complete resolution of issues
• Redirect problems to correct resource
• Identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention
• Track and route problems and requests and document resolutions
• Prepare activity reports
• Inform management of recurring problems
• Stay current with system information, changes and updates
• Help update training manuals for new and revised software and hardware
About the Company
At PwC Middle East, we’ve set out an ambitious purpose and strive to live it everyday: to solve important problems and build trust in society.
We’re a community of solvers that come together in unexpected ways to build trust and create sustained outcomes. We solve important problems, support one another as we grow, develop and build fulfilling careers.
PwC provides industry-focused services for public and private clients across Assurance and Audit, Deals, Consulting, Tax and Legal. We draw on our development legacy that brings together the collective experience of over 7,000 people in our region with offices across 12 countries to solve for tomorrow.
We’re striving to consistently deliver innovative work that builds trust and delivers sustained outcomes. And we’re proud of the strength that comes from all our diﬀerent backgrounds and experiences and we value everyone’s uniqueness. We thrive in uncertainty, operate with integrity and leverage the diverse perspectives of our teams.
If you’re looking for a place that fuels your ambition to make a difference, that matches your curiosity with continuous learning opportunities and reimagines ways of working to enable you to lead a more balanced life, then you’re a future PwCer.