TLS - Content Editor - Experienced Associate / Senior Associate
Job description / Role
TLS - Content Editor - Experienced Associate / Senior Associate - Amman
Line of Service
General Tax Consulting
Job Description & Summary
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
• As a Senior Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal strengths and address development areas.
- Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities and coach to help deliver results.
- Develop new ideas and propose innovative solutions to problems.
- Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from from current trends in business area.
- Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance.
- Share relevant thought leadership.
- Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing others.
- Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality, diverse relationships.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
• Demonstrates thorough knowledge of, and/or proven record of success in roles utilizing the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint and Excel) and social media to contribute to the development of business proposals, preferably for a global network of professional services firms, emphasizing the following areas:
• Understanding of a Sales pursuit process and proposal content development needs; and,
Understanding, identifying and leveraging leading industry proposal content in the development of new proposals and other materials.
• Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or proven record of success utilizing the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint and Excel) and social media to contribute to the development of business proposals, preferably for a global network of professional services firms, emphasizing the following areas:
• Writing, communicating, facilitating and presenting cogently; to and/or for all levels of audiences;
• Utilizing command of grammar, punctuation, publishing and editing skills;
Synthesizing vast amounts of analyses, research, existing content and information into succinct text;
• Discussing and negotiating diplomatically to build consensus with regard to diverse perspectives on critical issues;
Multitasking, exhibiting flexibility, and remaining responsive as demands change;
• Demonstrating proclivity for innovation and willingness to question established routines and practices;
• Utilizing project and team management experience;
• Understanding both the national and global strategic positioning and identity of PwC to make sure messaging in responses align;
• Working and coordinating with various offshore teams to complete projects;
• Coordinating and managing global teams to include time zone synchronization to complete projects;
• Driving team decisions independently; and, Conducting interviews with people and synthesizing the information into meaningful prose.
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
About the Company
At PwC Middle East, we've set out an ambitious purpose and strive to live it everyday: to solve important problems and build trust in society.
We're a community of solvers that come together in unexpected ways to build trust and create sustained outcomes. We solve important problems, support one another as we grow, develop and build fulfilling careers.
PwC provides industry-focused services for public and private clients across Assurance and Audit, Deals, Consulting, Tax and Legal. We draw on our development legacy that brings together the collective experience of over 7,000 people in our region with offices across 12 countries to solve for tomorrow.
We're striving to consistently deliver innovative work that builds trust and delivers sustained outcomes. And we're proud of the strength that comes from all our diﬀerent backgrounds and experiences and we value everyone's uniqueness. We thrive in uncertainty, operate with integrity and leverage the diverse perspectives of our teams.
If you're looking for a place that fuels your ambition to make a difference, that matches your curiosity with continuous learning opportunities and reimagines ways of working to enable you to lead a more balanced life, then you're a future PwCer.