Job description / Role
Line of Service
General Tax Consulting
Job Description & Summary
Part of the Middle East TLS Digital team - Specialist in Global TLS Applications, which has been developed to provide competitive advantage to PwC Tax process through combining complex algorithms with the use of visualizations.
- Working alongside TLS Applications Leader across the whole Middle East region on a day to day basis, implementing, managing and developing the regional employment. And show flexibility, adaptability and high proactivity associated to.
- Assist PwC ME-TLS engagement teams by providing guidance and support during any application usage experience from planning, execution till completion. and evaluate the users experiences of Global Applications.
- Perform global applications financial status periodic reportings, in order to keep track of the AT department targets, goals and associated financial dues to other parties.
- Perform statistical analysis over the applications and tools utilization rates, produce project plans to ensure all key milestones are achieved and ensure budgets plans are aligned.
- Host current existing and new user training sessions and courses, Answering, Following up and Holding numerous meetings in relation to questions and queries on a continual basis enhancing the usage experience.
- Develop strong connections, networks and relationships between both internally and externally entities across all boundaries.
- Effectively formulate, revise and improve the quality of the assistant, guidance and communications offered through full monitored technical cycle reviews.
About the Company
At PwC Middle East, we’ve set out an ambitious purpose and strive to live it everyday: to solve important problems and build trust in society.
We’re a community of solvers that come together in unexpected ways to build trust and create sustained outcomes. We solve important problems, support one another as we grow, develop and build fulfilling careers.
PwC provides industry-focused services for public and private clients across Assurance and Audit, Deals, Consulting, Tax and Legal. We draw on our development legacy that brings together the collective experience of over 7,000 people in our region with offices across 12 countries to solve for tomorrow.
We’re striving to consistently deliver innovative work that builds trust and delivers sustained outcomes. And we’re proud of the strength that comes from all our diﬀerent backgrounds and experiences and we value everyone’s uniqueness. We thrive in uncertainty, operate with integrity and leverage the diverse perspectives of our teams.
If you’re looking for a place that fuels your ambition to make a difference, that matches your curiosity with continuous learning opportunities and reimagines ways of working to enable you to lead a more balanced life, then you’re a future PwCer.