TLS - Software Developer / RPA Developer - Associate/ Senior Associate
Job description / Role
TLS - Software Developer / RPA Developer - Associate/ Senior Associate - Amman
Line of Service
General Tax Consulting
Job Description & Summary
A software developer in the Digital team is focusing 100% of it's time on building or customizing high quality solutions for the ME TLS teams.
A strong will to change the way we work with the aid of technology.
Eager to learn and improve the ways we develop software in the ME region taken PwC standards into consideration at all time.
- Develop or customize applications to the need of the Middle East region
- Keep up to date on new technologies in general and PwC preferred technologies in particular
- Collaborate with other developers in or outside of the ME region
- Document all work in a structured manner and assist the solution architect with the documentation of the entire solution
- Strong in delivering on time and with high quality. High quality includes adhering to PwC security standards.
- Experience of working in agile teams
- Experience in C#, .net core or other object oriented languages / fullstack developer
- Experience from using Azure devops
- Experience of REST, MSSQL, Micro Services, Entity Framework and Cloud Services
- Experience or familiarity with kubernetes environments
About the Company
At PwC Middle East, we’ve set out an ambitious purpose and strive to live it everyday: to solve important problems and build trust in society.
We’re a community of solvers that come together in unexpected ways to build trust and create sustained outcomes. We solve important problems, support one another as we grow, develop and build fulfilling careers.
PwC provides industry-focused services for public and private clients across Assurance and Audit, Deals, Consulting, Tax and Legal. We draw on our development legacy that brings together the collective experience of over 7,000 people in our region with offices across 12 countries to solve for tomorrow.
We’re striving to consistently deliver innovative work that builds trust and delivers sustained outcomes. And we’re proud of the strength that comes from all our diﬀerent backgrounds and experiences and we value everyone’s uniqueness. We thrive in uncertainty, operate with integrity and leverage the diverse perspectives of our teams.
If you’re looking for a place that fuels your ambition to make a difference, that matches your curiosity with continuous learning opportunities and reimagines ways of working to enable you to lead a more balanced life, then you’re a future PwCer.