Job description / Role
Line of Service
Internal Firm Services
IFS - Internal Firm Services - Other
Job Description & Summary
The TT Associate coordinates and supports the delivery of learning initiatives within the Tomorrow, Today agenda and supports the ongoing administration, creation and delivery of the Digital Upskilling / Firmwide Digital Upskilling programmes.
The general purpose of this position is to coordinate the successful scheduling, communication and execution of programmes within the digital upskilling pillar of Tomorrow, Today, as well as maintaining and updating learning systems for analysis, reporting, budgeting and forecasting.
The position also supports other Tomorrow, Today related projects.
- Supports administering of digital upskilling programs logistics
- Supports the communication with learners related to programs participation
- Provides support for sending joining instructions, attendee lists, printing, updating materials, logistics, catering, room set-up, etc
- Oversees learners data storage, export and simple analytics via Learning Management System
- Acts as Hotel/Conference Room Liaison for assigned programmes, incl. coordinating contracting and providing the invoices processing
- Prepares appropriate forms, correspondence, and records regarding regarding upskilling initiatives
- Coordinate the participation of helpers/guest presenters for programs when necessary
- Coordinates material production and inventory when necessary
- Works closely other Tomorrow, Today team members
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business Management or Data Science is preferred
- Fluency in spoken and written English, proficiency in Arabic is an advantage
- 1-2 years of experience related to coordination/administrative type of tasks, preferably in large multinational firms
- Experience in HR/L&D processes including L&D reporting is highly preferred
- Experience in Events organization is preferred
Skills & Personality traits
- Excellent attention to detail and task management & planning skills
- Potential to work with big data sets
- Experience using a productivity suite such as Microsoft Office or G Workspace
- Must have a demonstrable interest in digital upskilling and is keen to take on a steep learning curve to develop their skills
- Enthusiastic and resilient; past experience in working in agile teams would be desirable
- Strong customer service orientation with ability to use patience and diplomacy to handle issues
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Curious critical thinker and problem solver
About the Company
At PwC Middle East, we’ve set out an ambitious purpose and strive to live it everyday: to solve important problems and build trust in society.
We’re a community of solvers that come together in unexpected ways to build trust and create sustained outcomes. We solve important problems, support one another as we grow, develop and build fulfilling careers.
PwC provides industry-focused services for public and private clients across Assurance and Audit, Deals, Consulting, Tax and Legal. We draw on our development legacy that brings together the collective experience of over 7,000 people in our region with offices across 12 countries to solve for tomorrow.
We’re striving to consistently deliver innovative work that builds trust and delivers sustained outcomes. And we’re proud of the strength that comes from all our diﬀerent backgrounds and experiences and we value everyone’s uniqueness. We thrive in uncertainty, operate with integrity and leverage the diverse perspectives of our teams.
If you’re looking for a place that fuels your ambition to make a difference, that matches your curiosity with continuous learning opportunities and reimagines ways of working to enable you to lead a more balanced life, then you’re a future PwCer.