Job description / Role
Tax & Legal Services - Transformation Business Analyst & Project Manager - Amman
Line of Service
Job Description & Summary
The Business Analysis and Project Manager is a key role within the Tax and Legal Line of Service (LoS) Transformation team and will be responsible for leading business and process analysis activities and delivering one or more Transformation Projects.
This will be a hybrid role in which the role holder is capable of undertaking detailed business and process analysis assignments as well as managing projects. Dependent on the business needs, the role will flex between analysis and project management.
They will work in close collaboration all transformation and digital team members and will lead on specific process and architecture analysis, including assessing As-is status, working with business stakeholders to create future states, developing business requirements, data flows, UMLs as well as supporting with analysis and modelling for business cases and benefit realisation tracking.
In addition they will oversee the end to end delivery of projects from idea to post implementation review working with key Tax and Legal LoS business stakeholders across the Middle east region, the Digital, Finance and central Technology, cross LoS and globally as required. Projects will vary, such as: new and enhanced technology solutions, establishing Shared Delivery Centres, managing specific business unit Transformation plans and leading a programme of process improvements.
- Undertake assigned process and business analysis assignments to understand the as-is and with stakeholders drive and define future states that are aligned to the Transformation agenda.
- Define business requirements (people, process and technology), for analysis assignments.
- Develop the overall future state and understand and advise on cross-cutting processes, opportunities for synergies and standardisation.
- Manage assigned end to end projects following the transformation framework.
- Ensure assigned projects are fully scoped, have a robust Business Case and key stakeholders are identified.
- Work closely with the Senior Change Manager to ensure all Business Readiness, Communications and People changes are identified, planned and delivered.
- Where necessary undertake PMO responsibilities.
Experience & personal attributes
- Five years business and process analysis experience would be advantageous.
- Experience of undertaking analysis in a Transformation environment, across a diverse portfolio of people, process and technology changes and has the ability to 'see the bigger picture' and 'join the dots'.
- End to end Project Management experience.
- An adaptable individual who can comfortably take on a varied portfolio of change assignments.
- Interpersonal skills and strong stakeholder engagement skills are mandatory.
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
About the Company
At PwC Middle East, we’ve set out an ambitious purpose and strive to live it everyday: to solve important problems and build trust in society.
We’re a community of solvers that come together in unexpected ways to build trust and create sustained outcomes. We solve important problems, support one another as we grow, develop and build fulfilling careers.
PwC provides industry-focused services for public and private clients across Assurance and Audit, Deals, Consulting, Tax and Legal. We draw on our development legacy that brings together the collective experience of over 7,000 people in our region with offices across 12 countries to solve for tomorrow.
We’re striving to consistently deliver innovative work that builds trust and delivers sustained outcomes. And we’re proud of the strength that comes from all our diﬀerent backgrounds and experiences and we value everyone’s uniqueness. We thrive in uncertainty, operate with integrity and leverage the diverse perspectives of our teams.
If you’re looking for a place that fuels your ambition to make a difference, that matches your curiosity with continuous learning opportunities and reimagines ways of working to enable you to lead a more balanced life, then you’re a future PwCer.