Job description / Role
We are recruiting for a QA Manager for a contractor on a high rise multi million dollar project in Kazakhstan.
• Review technical specifications and drawings, BOQs and Client plans to develop a project quality plan for the criteria for workmanship, testing and materials.
• Develop, implement and maintain the quality system procedures, processes, documentation, Inspection & Test Plans.
• Monitor the implementation and adherence to the contractual Method Statements, ITPs, Quality Control Procedures (QCPs).
• Ensure all equipment and materials comply with the contractual requirements and raise non-conformance reports and monitor the closeout and effectiveness of the corrections and corrective actions implemented.
• Contractor, subcontractor and supplier management ensuring all the mandatory documentation is received for materials compliance, skills certification and calibration.
• Conduct QMS internal audits, subcontractor audits and vendor audits.
• Liaise with 3rd party testing and inspection companies.
• Ensure that the issue, amendment and recall of controlled documents and mandatory records and in accordance with the project plan and ISO standards
AED 45,000 to 55,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Essential Skills & Experience Required
• 10 years' management experience in quality assurance of high rise projects with a minimum of 3 years' experience in a similar role in the GCC, preferably the UAE.
• Ability to prepare reports and maintain records to provide accurate identification, traceability and retrieval.
• Excellent working knowledge of UAE statutory and company HSE&Q standards.
• Proficient use of MS Office
• Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering or Construction Management.
About the Company
Engage was formed in 2007 in response to frustrations at the level of service delivery offered by traditional large recruitment agencies working in the construction market. With a belief in providing a truly knowledgeable, precise and quality driven service, Engage strives to offer a recruitment experience to both employers and candidates that is unrivalled in the marketplace.
We provide precision staffing solutions, including contingency and executive search, within the construction and commercial marketplaces. Our enduring relationships with market leading organisations in the region and overseas means we have access to the best candidates and the best vacancies.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Quality Policy and Assurance Manager