Job description / Role
- I am currently seeking various Rail Specialist for a major Light Railway Transit (LRT) project in Kazakhstan
My client is a hugely successful international consultancy.
- GIS expert with geotechnical experience
- Track / depot design engineer / manager
- Highway / Roads engineer / Manager, with drainage and embankment stabilization experience
- Railway systems specialist
- Rail Specilaist
- Consultancy background
- Degree qualified
- Bachelors degree required.
- Masters degree preferred
- My client is seeking personnel to start in June of 2019.
This is a major long-term project
- My client is offering excellent career prospects together with highly competitive salary packages
Please apply now
About the Company
The Highfield Company is a specialist recruitment consultancy that focuses on the international construction and engineering industry sectors. With combined recruitment experience of more than 20 years, the directors have worked on technical and management positions at all levels, from Graduate to Executive, and for many of the Construction industry’s leading companies.
With experience of sourcing candidates for assignments in over 100 countries, The Highfield Company is perfectly equipped to service the needs and requirements of any construction, property or engineering based employer anywhere in the world. Our consultants are specialists in their designated disciplines, which include Building & Construction, Civil Engineering, Oil & Gas, PQS & Cost Consultancy, Project Management, Consulting Engineering, Mechanical & Electrical and Facilities Management.