Job description / Role
The advisory and programme delivery division delivers services to projects ranging in scale and complexity from millions to £20bn, through the technical disciplines of programme management, project management, project controls, scheduling, cost management, estimating, infrastructure finance, management consulting, digital consulting, education and healthcare management.
Our buildings portfolio is primarily a UK business working in both the public and private sector of the construction market. We provide ost and project management services for a wide range of clients including central government, local authorities and private clients. We work in the majority of buildings market sectors including workplace, residential, law and order, health, education, retail, sports and commercial property. Our vision is to provide added value to our clients business through high quality services and our people.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate, and take positive steps to create an inclusive culture.
The main responsibilities of the role are listed below:
* Review and accept Contractors baseline programme.
* Review and accept Contractors mitigation and recovery plans.
* Prepare weekly progress update against accepted baseline programme.
* Prepare weekly construction progress dashboard reports.
* Review contractors report and approve weekly update.
* Coordinate comments on Contractors submitted progress reports from all internal departments.
* Prepare Monthly CEO Presentation.
* Prepare weekly progress report to ALDAR Director.
* Internally Issue 3 weekly look ahead programme and direct action to Zone Project Managers
* Prepare Programme and Progress section of MM Monthly Report.
* Degree educated in relevant construction industry discipline
* Experience in both planning and controlling projects
* Previously experience using various planning tools
* Excellent communication and communication skills
About the Company
The Mott MacDonald Group is a diverse management, engineering and development consultancy delivering solutions for public and private clients world-wide.
Mott MacDonald's uniquely diverse 1 billion global consultancy works across 12 core business areas.
As one of the world's largest employee-owned companies with over 14,000 staff, we have principal offices in nearly 50 countries and projects in 140.