Job description / Role
• Develop and executes comprehensive marketing plans and programs, both short and long range, to support sales and revenue objectives of the organization.
• Plan and oversee advertising and promotion activities including print, online, electronic media, and direct mail.
• Provide leadership and implementation of all marketing programs and initiatives. Develop and recommend product positioning, packaging, and pricing strategy to produce the highest possible long-term market share.
• Direct marketing efforts to include customer and product launches and ongoing marketing and merchandising activities.
• Design, implement and manage sales forecasting activities. Establish high levels of quality, accuracy, and consistent processes utilizing company budgeting approaches. Set performance goals accordingly.
• Analyze sales statistics to formulate policy and assist dealers in promoting sales.
• Meet with key clients, assisting sales representative and brokers with maintaining relationships, negotiating and closing deals.
• Review market analyses to determine customer needs, price schedules, and discount rates.
• Direct product simplification and standardization to eliminate unprofitable items from sales line.
• Advise dealers, brokers, distributors, and clients concerning sales and advertising techniques.
• Analyze and control expenditures of department to conform to budgetary requirements.
• Prepare periodic sales report showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion.
• Work with Research & Development to develop new products or modify existing products for customers.
• Monitor and evaluates the activities and products of the competition.
• Represent company at trade association meetings to promote product.
• Deliver sales presentations to key clients in coordination with sales representatives and brokers.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Attractive Salary Package
• Bachelor’s degree (B.S.) in business or related discipline from a four-year college or technical school and at least eight years of related experience and/ or and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• General understanding of the food industry and various sales channels required.
• Ability to respond to complex inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community.
• Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
• Strong leadership skills.
• Ability to effectively present information to top management, public groups and/or board of directors.
• Ability to travel to support business needs.
About the Company
Dragon Recruiting is a leading international staffing and recruitment company, head-quartered in London, with further offices all over the globe. Our clients range from numerous well known UK and international businesses. We also represent a wide range of less well known clients - helping them to find staff for their businesses around the world.
As an international recruitment agency, our clients benefit from a vast network of human resource specialists who attract, cultivate and connect organisations to talent in both global and local markets. Our unrivalled
scope of services and global reach allow us to share candidates and roles across borders. With greater coverage and tools, we can ensure our clients and candidates all get the best outcome for their recruitment needs.
With experience of over 3 decades we are recruiting more than 10,000 workers annually to and from the UK, USA and the Middle East and several other Asian countries. We specialize in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.