Job description / Role
Job Description – Customer Experience Officer
Customer Experience Officer
The Customer Experience Team at Redington/Ensure Services owns the customer journey across the pre-services, in-services and post-services phases and ensures that all silos of the organization work together with an objective of delivering superior value to customers, thereby creating customer stickiness that turns into profitable customer relationships.
The team is tasked to ultimately improve the Customer Satisfaction Index through the development of initiatives, campaigns and services that meet customer needs and deliver world-class experience across customer all touch-points.
This is a critical regional role – as the incumbent will be tasked with supporting the development and implementation of customer strategy in alignment with the business strategy. Reporting to the Head of Customer Experience, you will work in close collaboration with teams spread across different LoBs and markets to drive initiatives that are in-line with Customer and Business strategy.
- Own vendor/self NPS scores for the given region and oversee implementation of data-driven initiatives to enhance customer experience
- Collecting and analyzing market data as well as driving specific market research projects in order to initiate insight-led actions/campaigns
- Manage the Voice-of-Customer program to translate customer feedback into actionable, tangible business outcomes
- Identify opportunities and implement actions to exceed customer expectations and deliver the WOW experience
- Develop and execute locally relevant marketing plans including advertising, promotions, sponsorships, market research etc. in alignment with country/LoB priorities
- Evaluate and report campaign effectiveness by tracking post-campaign data & performance
- Manage all suppliers including creative, media, digital & research agencies
- Periodically meet top customers to gather feedback and garner greater Share-of-Wallet
- Act as customer champion and provide customer-centric view and input in business decision-making
- Introduce and adopt worldwide customer experience management best-practices
- Engage the organization in managing customer relationships across levels and create a persistent focus on the customer in the actions taken by the company
- Manage and resolve escalations within approved timelines
- Work with Learning & Development teams to drive job-specific trainings to customer-facing teams
- Directly Reports To: MEA Head of Customer Experience
- Direct Reports: Regional Customer Services Teams & Front Desk Teams
USD 2,500 to 3,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Experience and Skills Requirement
- MBA or equivalent degree preferred
- 3+ years of experience in a marketing or sales role
- Demonstrated success in building integrated marketing plans that leveraged synergies between marketing channels
- Excellent (verbal and written) communication & presentation skills
- Excellent analytical skills related to forecasting, investment decision-making and budgeting with an eye for detail
- Strong Interpersonal, negotiation and Influencing skills while liaising with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to work within a team or independently
- Exceptionally well-organized with ability to work autonomously on a number of projects
- Regional travel will be required (up to 75%)
- English – for profile based in Nairobi, Kenya
- English & Arabic – for profile based in Cairo, Egypt
About the Company
Spectrum Talent Management is a Global Recruitment firm with strong capabilities in Executive Search, Global Migrations, Contract Staffing and managing complete talent supply chains.
Founded in 2008, we are a growing, yet mature service firm specializing in staffing requirements of global organizations. Our leadership and high acceptance in the market is evident by the phenomenal growth that we have demonstrated in just few years of our inception. From permanent hiring to flexi staffing, payroll management to RPO, the orbit of the value add that we provide our customers with, has always evolved and diversified from time to time, thereby letting us with all the more reasons to be on the preferred choice of our customers for their most crucial talent related requirements.