Job description / Role
Accountant Accounts Receivable / Fast Telco Subsidiary of Ooredoo Kuwait
Fast Telco Subsidiary of Ooredoo Kuwait
Responsible for ensuring accurate and timely management of outstanding dues and maintain correct accounting practices in line with FASTtelco accounting policies and procedures.
- Microwave Appendix for OK B2B (upgrade/downgrade/shifting)
- Entering B2B bank transfer receipts in system to map with invoices
- Create and update new products in the system
- Prepare / Analyze and submit reports based on management requirements
- Update the pending activities on RAS
- Intercompany AR reconciliation, Submitting invoice to OK.
- Prepare Microwave waiver monthly
- OCC B2B monthly reconciliation.
- MOC Fiber invoicing 800 DID.
- Handling AR reconciliation,
- Review Cost sheets, AFEs and gift claims. Build relations through confidence and judgment with positively influencing change and innovation.
- Understand the team and collaborates with others to achieve objectives; proactively seek clarification when needed.
- Demonstrate awareness of workloads, offer help team members and take on additional tasks when appropriate.
- Contribute to team discussion to share knowledge and offer ideas and solutions that can benefit the group.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience preferably with a large organization in the telecom industry
- Mobile Telecom/ Financial
- Proficiency in both English and Arabic language
- Demonstrated acumen in understanding the industry and its trends.
- Bachelor degree in Finance or accounting from a recognized university.
- MS Office
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
- Resume / cv
About the Company
We are a leading international communications company delivering mobile, fixed, broadband internet, and corporate managed services tailored to the needs of consumers and businesses across markets in the Middle East, North Africa and Southeast Asia. As a community-focused company, we are guided by our vision of enriching peoples lives and our belief that we can stimulate human growth by leveraging communications to help people achieve their full potential.
Formerly known as Qtel Group, we have a customer base of 92.9 million and reported revenues of USD 9.3 billion in 2012.