Job description / Role
Accountant, reporting to Chief Accountant
• Corporate Finance
• Reporting Skills
• Data Entry Management
• Manufacture field experience
• Cost accounting and variance analysis
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting
• Certified public accountant (CPA) or CA or ACCA
• Minimum 3-5 years’ experience with Big Four Accounting firms
• Experience in Gulf Countries
• Fluent in English
• Proficient with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word)
• Experience with financial reporting requirements
About the Company
Al Sanea Chemical Products is an ISO 9001-2008 certified chemical manufacturing, trading and supplying company in Kuwait. We are specifically designed to meet the requirements of almost every industry in the world.
We are a well established chemical manufacturing & trading company, in Kuwait, since 1977. In collaboration with very many reputed European manufacturers, under license and technical expertise, we have been producing a wide variety of industrial maintenance and janitorial products, for almost all sectors of every industry.
Early in 1977, in collaboration with a reputed West German Company, AL SANEA CHEMICAL PRODUCTS has been set-up in Kuwait, with an objective to manufacture chlorinated isocyanurates, a stabilized dry organic chlorine powder, using indigenous raw materials. Through several years of research and development works, today we have grown to the biggest private sector chemical company in Kuwait, covering a wide range of chemical products, to meet the various requirements of every industry in the country.