Job description / Role
• Provides financial information to management by researching and analysing accounting data; preparing reports.
• Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analysing account information.
• Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
• Recommends financial actions by analysing accounting options.
• Summarises current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
• Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
• Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
• Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
• Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analysing account information.
• Secures financial information by completing database backups.
• Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
• Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
• Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
• Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
• Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing account information and trends.
• Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
• Prepare monthly financial statements, which includes distributing the monthly revenue and expenditure reports to departments.
• Preparing Bank Reconciliation statements for reconciling cash & bank balances
• Follow-up with customers and suppliers in an appropriate manner to achieve maximum utilisation of the appropriate facility.
• Handling financial management, cost accounting, reporting financial, analysis and financial planning, developing policies and procedures.
• Controlling all sources of funds and auditing the company plan according to the annual budget.
• Prepare journal entries and reconcile general ledger and subsidiary accounts
• Corporate Finance
• Reporting Skills
• Attention to Detail
• Reporting Research Results
• Time Management
• Data Entry Management
• General Maths Skills
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting
• Minimum 3-5 years’ experience with Big Four Accounting firms
• Experience in GCC Countries
• Fluent in English
• Proficient with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word)
About the Company
Al Sanea Chemical Products is an ISO 9001-2008 certified chemical manufacturing, trading and supplying company in Kuwait. We are specifically designed to meet the requirements of almost every industry in the world.
We are a well established chemical manufacturing & trading company, in Kuwait, since 1977. In collaboration with very many reputed European manufacturers, under license and technical expertise, we have been producing a wide variety of industrial maintenance and janitorial products, for almost all sectors of every industry.
Early in 1977, in collaboration with a reputed West German Company, AL SANEA CHEMICAL PRODUCTS has been set-up in Kuwait, with an objective to manufacture chlorinated isocyanurates, a stabilized dry organic chlorine powder, using indigenous raw materials. Through several years of research and development works, today we have grown to the biggest private sector chemical company in Kuwait, covering a wide range of chemical products, to meet the various requirements of every industry in the country.
Middle East Executive
|Abu Dhabi||6 Aug|
Alpha Projects & Logistics DMCC
Accountant (Chartered Accountant)
Saudi Networkers Services (SNS Group)