Job description / Role
The position is responsible to perform a wide variety of financial recordkeeping duties. These duties include bookkeeping, accounting, payroll and financial reporting
What's in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Preparing and processing financial documents such as bills, receipts, and invoices.
- Updating and maintaining the database, financial records, and filing systems.
- Tracking and monitoring financial transactions.
- Reviewing financial records, documents, and information to ensure their accuracy.
- Maintain vendor files.
- Assist with month end closing.
- Maintain accurate historical records.
- Maintain confidentiality of organizational information.
Your experience and skills include:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or equivalent combination of education.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a similar capacity
- Good reading, writing and oral proficiency in English language
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint and relevant accounting systems
Your team and working environment:
- Dynamic working environment
- Defined career development path
- Friendly and supportive team.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.