Grey Wolf Oilfield Services
Job description / Role
• Provide co-ordination of HSE performance data, administration tasks and technical information for the project.
• Ensure accident and incidents are input into the accident database system.
• Collate weekly & monthly statistics and develop trending data
• Support management of audit actions and close out.
• Provide technical and administrative assistance on various HSE deliverables.
• Monthly and Weekly HSE Reports
• Minutes of Meeting
• Booking of training courses
• Maintain training and competency records
• High level of competency with MS Office Application
• Experience with SAP or other ERP
• Strong attention to detail.
• Positive attitude and the desire to learn.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Proven ability to manage and prioritize workload from multiple sources.
• Strong follow through and follow up on processes.
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Fluent in English
About the Company
Precision is a leading provider of safe and High Performance, High Value services to the oil and gas industry. Precision provides customers with access to an extensive fleet of contract drilling rigs, directional drilling services, well service & snubbing rigs, coiled tubing services, camps, rental equipment, and water treatment units backed by a comprehensive mix of technical support services and skilled, experienced personnel. Precision is headquartered in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. Precision is listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange under the trading symbol 'PD' and on the New York Stock Exchange under the trading symbol 'PDS'
Precision was founded as a private drilling contractor in the early 1950s and has grown to be one of the largest oilfield service providers in North America. The Corporation's fleet has expanded through additions of new build drilling rigs and corporate acquisitions, notably the acquisition in 2008 of Grey Wolf, Inc., a leading US-based drilling contractor with operations in Mexico and the Middle East. Today, Precision has a broad North American footprint and operates a large fleet of high performance, horizontal and directional drilling rigs well suited to meet the demands of its customers' unconventional drilling programs. Precision also has a growing international drilling presence where the Corporation is focused on pursuing business in markets where Precision's High Performance, High Value strategy is demanded by customers.