Job description / Role
Fast Telco Subsidiary of Ooredoo
Responsible for providing on the ground support to the customer care function in handling and resolving customer tele-queries under the supervision of a Supervisor.
Key Accountabilities & Activities:
- Handle inbound/out sales calls for new & existing Fasttelco customers.
- Achievement of targets in terms of revenue and invoice value and gross-ad.
- Meet and maintain focus on Retail Sales KPI's and quality measures set by the department supervisor/manager.
- Secure customer satisfaction in every interaction in a professional manner.
- Agree and strive to consistently deliver to individual and team performance objectives.
- Provide customers with product and service information.
- Stay updated on products, services, promotions and procedures for Fasttelco.
- Meet the objectives and performance measures agreed with the Telesales supervisor/manager.
- Engage in latest promotions and events provided by marketing Department.
- Perform any other roles and duties as directed by the line manager including the yearly objectives.Implement company policies and procedures and follow the set procedures in order to achieve Retail Department's objectives.
- Build relations through confidence and judgment with positively influencing change and innovation.
- Understand the team and collaborates with others to achieve objectives
- proactively seek clarification when needed.
- Demonstrate awareness of workloads, offer help team members and take on additional tasks when appropriate.
- Contribute to team discussion to share knowledge and offer ideas and solutions that can benefit the group.
- Proficiency in both English and Arabic language
- MS Office
- High School or Diploma
About the Company
We are a leading international communications company delivering mobile, fixed, broadband internet, and corporate managed services tailored to the needs of consumers and businesses across markets in the Middle East, North Africa and Southeast Asia. As a community-focused company, we are guided by our vision of enriching peoples lives and our belief that we can stimulate human growth by leveraging communications to help people achieve their full potential.
Formerly known as Qtel Group, we have a customer base of 92.9 million and reported revenues of USD 9.3 billion in 2012.