Job description / Role
API Management Lead – Kuwait.
This role is a member of the Banks Enterprise Integration Team and expected to Lead the hands-on to Build & Setup and Maintain API Gateway Service, and develop New Policies and provide Ongoing Support across the Banks Digital Assets. Collaborate with IT Architects, Technical Leads and other Developers, along with Internal Business Users, to understand Requirements and Develop needs according to Business. This roles requires knowledge on CA API Management Platform and Oracle Enterprise Service Bus.
• Supports Code Deployments and Configuration Changes to Production and Non-Production Systems, following Established Procedures
• Designs Multiple Services based on different Standards for REST, Web Services, Data Integration Techniques, Messaging, Transformation Engines and Non-Standard Services (APIs)
• Presents Architecture and Design to necessary Stakeholders, as required
• Maintains working knowledge of API Management Platforms and API related activities, such as Requirement Analysis, Solution Architecture and Design, Resource-based API Modelling and Micro-Services Architecture.
• Define Capacity and Performance Testing and drive execution to give recommendations based on facts and drive down costs
• Strong understanding of OOP & SOA Principles, Enterprise Design Patterns, Database linked API Integration and Industry Best Practices
• Ensure the stability and resiliency of the Systems in the API Management Service at all time
• Recommend, Plan, Coordinate, and Implement proper Software Hygiene such as Patching and Upgrades for Stability, Availability, and Reliability of the Service
• Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or a related quantitative discipline
• Certified Professional on CA API Management Platform are preferred for this role
• 6+ years of experience in Information Technology building Enterprise-Scale Internet/Customer Facing Systems
• 4+ years of experience building Internet Scale Web Service / API Platforms from the ground up
• Experience working in Applications, Systems or IT Operations
• Excellent Troubleshooting and Problem Solving skills
• Requires hands on knowledge on managing the CA API Management Platform, Enterprise Service Bus with Java Technology knowledge
• Comfort with Frequent, Incremental Code, Testing
• Brings a high-energy to the job and can influence those around them
If interested, please forward updated CV's in word format online for review. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 3-5 working days.
About the Company
Global Bankers Search & Selection Ltd provides specialist recruitment services to Clients in the Banking and Financial Services sector. We work with a diverse range of Organisations and have an excellent track-record of identifying and attracting high-calibre, mid senior executive level Candidates based globally for Permanent, Interim and Contract positions. We also offer a comprehensive, bespoke Search and Selection and Mapping Service.
Our Consultants are experienced professionals with an in-depth knowledge of the industry, so they fully understand the kinds of challenges you face. Our searches span the UK / GCC / MENA / Far East / Asia Pacific Regions. Our network of contacts includes talented professionals within, but not limited to, the following specialisms:
Finance & Accounting Investment Banking / Investment Management Retail Banking Islamic Banking Corporate & Commercial Banking Private Banking & Wealth Management Treasury IT into Finance HR into Banking & Finance Mortgage & Secured Loans Brokerages Lenders & Packagers