Job description / Role
We are a creative enterprise of planning, design, engineering + project management professionals. We are committed to resolve complexity and realize opportunity in the way clients and partners develop the world. With a sharp sense of purpose we take clients from inspiration - through conceptualization - to the realization of design and project delivery in the built environment.
We invite you to join us.
Our newest opportunity is for a number of talented Architect to join our award-winning team based in Kuwait. This positions will be responsible for facilitating the coordination of the architectural and engineering services on various projects and assisting Senior / Project Architects with the project coordination in all stages; from concept design through to contract documentation
We envisage success in this role to include;
- Coordinating Architecture and Engineering equipment requirements such as shaft locations.
- Assisting in the coordination and review of development of architectural and engineering construction drawings.
- Assisting with client and project coordination.
- Providing solutions to resolve design issues.
- Preparing documentation for analysis and review for specific issues.
- Providing management update and reports.
- Good Design skills with excellent Design Documents planning and preparation capabilities.
- To be successful in one of these dynamic opportunities, we envision that your career journey to date with 3 years' work experience partnered with a Bachelor of Architecture.
- International project experience is preferred and BIM / CAD skills should be of a high standard.
- Bilingual communication skills in both English and Arabic are essential and interest from Kuwaiti Nationals will be warmly received.
KEO's performance is founded upon integrity, results, innovation, safety and our people. We embrace diversity and recognise its' contribution to client success wherever we work.
We are excited to hear how you can partner with our award-winning team and treat all expressions of interest confidentially.
About the Company
KEO is a creative enterprise, where innovation is a way of life. We are uniquely resourced with end-to-end services to take clients from inspiration – through conceptualization – to realization of planning, design or project delivery in the built and natural environments. For over 57 years we’ve led with vision, contributing to many of the world’s most ambitious projects, iconic places, remarkable experiences and prosperous communities.
As a highly integrated and agile AEP/PMCM firm, KEO is ranked by ENR in the Top 225 International Design Firms; in the Top 20 International PM/CM Firms; and by World Architecture as 50th largest global architecture firm and #1 Firm in the Middle East Region in their 2021 WAS 100 Survey.
We invite you to join us.