Job description / Role
Assistant Manager - Corporate Communications – Kuwait.
- You will assist in executing the activities of Corporate Communication and Public Relations of the Bank; ensuring effective and efficient Media Coverage for its activities in compliance with Corporate Communications Strategy.
- Seeking 3 – 5 years of related Corporate Communications / Public Relations experience preferably in Banking or Telecoms. Kuwaiti nationals Only.
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration preferably with Marketing or PR disciplines
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- IT Savvy and well versed with Corporate Communications
If suitable and interested in this excellent opportunity, please forward updated CV’s in word.doc format for review. Alternatively, should you know anyone suitable and interested, please kindly refer across. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 5-7 working days.
About the Company
Global Bankers Search & Selection Ltd provides specialist recruitment services to Clients in the Banking and Financial Services sector. We work with a diverse range of Organisations and have an excellent track-record of identifying and attracting high-calibre, mid senior executive level Candidates based globally for Permanent, Interim and Contract positions. We also offer a comprehensive, bespoke Search and Selection and Mapping Service.
Our Consultants are experienced professionals with an in-depth knowledge of the industry, so they fully understand the kinds of challenges you face. Our searches span the UK / GCC / MENA / Far East / Asia Pacific Regions. Our network of contacts includes talented professionals within, but not limited to, the following specialisms:
Finance & Accounting Investment Banking / Investment Management Retail Banking Islamic Banking Corporate & Commercial Banking Private Banking & Wealth Management Treasury IT into Finance HR into Banking & Finance Mortgage & Secured Loans Brokerages Lenders & Packagers