Job description / Role
- Role involves, managing Team under Supervision and implementing the Investments Business Plan.
- Propose Investment Budgets and Business Plan to Team Leader for approval.
- Shortlist Service Providers, prepare scope of work, float RFP, propose Selection Criteria and Service Provider Selection, and managing Service Provider and assessing periodically.
- Network with Brokers and Real Estate Investors for Market Intelligence and potential Acquisitions/Disposals of Investments.
- Source Real Estate Investment Opportunities and Screen Investments for Compliance with the Investment Strategy of Firm/Client, as well as alignment with Investments Guidelines and preparing The Investment Opportunity Report.
- Source Potential Buyers and conduct Analysis to justify Disposal of Property along with potential Replacements, depending on Disposal Reasoning.
- Analyze shortlisted Investment Opportunities and coordinate with Third Party Service Providers to submit relevant Reports.
- For RE Developments, prepare detailed/brief Reports to be forwarded to the Project Management Team for Project Execution.
- Monitor the performance of overall Real Estate Portfolio. Contribute to the identification of opportunities for potential - Investments in Markets, Sectors, Segments, Growing Trends, etc.
- Seeking 5+ years’ relevant experience,
- MENA Real Estate / Asset Management experience required
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Ideally Kuwait based. Any Nationality; Kuwaitis preferred.
About the Company
Global Bankers Search & Selection Ltd provides specialist recruitment services to Clients in the Banking and Financial Services sector. We work with a diverse range of Organisations and have an excellent track-record of identifying and attracting high-calibre, mid senior executive level Candidates based globally for Permanent, Interim and Contract positions. We also offer a comprehensive, bespoke Search and Selection and Mapping Service.
Our Consultants are experienced professionals with an in-depth knowledge of the industry, so they fully understand the kinds of challenges you face. Our searches span the UK / GCC / MENA / Far East / Asia Pacific Regions. Our network of contacts includes talented professionals within, but not limited to, the following specialisms:
Finance & Accounting Investment Banking / Investment Management Retail Banking Islamic Banking Corporate & Commercial Banking Private Banking & Wealth Management Treasury IT into Finance HR into Banking & Finance Mortgage & Secured Loans Brokerages Lenders & Packagers