This position is closed or expired.
See other Catering jobs
Assistant Production Manager – PQ Commissary
Our Casual Dining Division includes brand such as Gaucho Grill, Pizza Express, Sarai, PF Changs China Bistro, Ashas, Noodle Factory, PinkberryÂ and Le Pain Quotidien (PQ)Â and is continually expanding. As a result we looking to recruit a new FoodÂ Production Manager for our busy PQ Commissary based in Kuwait which produces fresh bread, pastry's and food which is delivered direct to our restaurants and Starbucks stores.
Assistant Production Manager is an essential part of the team overseeing the smooth running of the commissary, assisting the Production Manager and ensuring all food is produced according to recipe, all standards oh heath & hygiene are maintained at all times and the kitchen runs smoothly.
* Organize & set-up the kitchen / commissary as efficiently as possible to increase speed & maximize productivity.
* Ensure that all culinary standards in all sections comply with Company Policies & Procedures.
* Maintain high levels of cleanness at all time in the kitchen / commissary
* Monitor daily work assigned to Employees ensuring guidelines are followed,Â in case of deviations, corrective measures to be taken immediately
* Organize & set-up the kitchen / commissary as efficiently as possible to increase speed & maximize productivity
* 2-4 years previous volume food production experience in commissary of similar
* Qualified Chef
* Fluency in English, verbal & written
* Commercially aware
* In-depth knowledge of profit & loss, cost control
* Previous managerial experience able to lead by example
About the Company
M.H. Alshaya Co. is a leading international franchise operator for over 75 of the world’s most recognised retail brands including Starbucks, H&M, Mothercare, Debenhams, American Eagle Outfitters, P.F. Chang’s, The Cheesecake Factory, Victoria’s Secret, Boots, Pottery Barn and KidZania. The company operates over 3,400 stores across diverse customer sectors: Fashion & Footwear, Health & Beauty, Food, Optics, Pharmacy, Home Furnishings and Leisure & Entertainment. Alshaya’s stores can be found in markets across the Middle East and North Africa, Russia, Turkey and Europe and the company employs more than 47,000 people from over 120 nationalities.
The company has established itself as the industry leader across these territories through a combination of local market understanding and a comprehensive commitment to customer service. Growth in each of its operating divisions and brands is supported by continuous investment in talent and infrastructure. It applies best practices in retail operations, merchandising, marketing, information technology, logistics, real estate, human resources and financial controls.
M.H. Alshaya Co. is the retail business of the Alshaya Group, which was founded in Kuwait in 1890 and today represents one of the most dynamic companies in the Middle East. In addition to its retail operations, the Alshaya Group is active in a number of other sectors including real estate, automotive, hotels, trading and investments. Learn more about the company at www.alshaya.com or on Facebook.