Job description / Role
Areas of Responsibility:
• To sustain and grow the ingredients business in the Kuwait market.
• Identify and generate a healthy pipeline in the assigned territory.
• Effectively utilize technical resources to win more projects.
• Provide inputs for finalizing the sales targets, budgets and plan activities to achieve the set objectives.
• Convert potential enquiries into successful orders and ensure the whole order processing cycle is completed.
• Take proactive initiatives to find unmet customer needs and work on providing solutions.
• Plan regular customer visits to keep in touch with them and introduce new flavors / concepts.
• Effective management of projects.
• Acquire product knowledge and advise the customers wherever necessary.
• Support the team with technical inputs and revert to the customers on technical queries by conducting lab / industrial trials with the customer.
• Increase market penetration and coverage by targeting small and medium food companies in the assigned territory.
• Efficiently handle customer complaints and escalate sensitive issues to the senior management.
• Follow – up on outstandings / payments with the customers.
• Generate sales reports and other relevant reports for further actions & future actions and reference. Effectively use CRM system.
• Ensure effective implementation of quality initiatives.
• Food science graduate / graduate in Science (Chemistry)
• Relevant experience 3 – 4 years
• Proactive Creative, convincing, relationship builder, organized, able to prospect new customers.
• Good communication skills in English.
• Working knowledge of the relevant industry and business operation – should be a keen learner.
About the Company
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
ManpowerGroup powers the success of many of the world's most dynamic organizations. We deliver innovative workforce solutions that enhance competitiveness, increase efficiency and spur productivity. Combining global reach with local expertise - 3600 offices in over 80 countries - we know the changing world of work and bring a deep understanding of the companies we work for and the industries we service.
ManpowerGroup entered the Middle East in December 2007 after acquiring local company Clarendon Parker, thus bringing 15 years in-depth local knowledge combined with a global footprint and industry shaping expertise and thought leadership. Manpower Middle East supports clients in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Our business is aligned to key skill specializations to ensure our clients requirements are met by expert and knowledgeable consultants that understand your industry and role requirement.
Our consultants are experts in finding the right talent across all industries in a broad-range of occupations including:
- IT & Telecommunications
- Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas
- Banking, Finance & Legal
- Sales & Business Development
- Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
- Human Resources & Training
- Customer & Support Services (Secretarial and Administrative)
- Operational, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Executive Recruitment
- Emiratization Solutions
- Recruitment Program Outsourcing Solutions
- Managed Service Provider Solutions
- Talent Based Outsourcing Solutions
- Outsourced Staffing Solutions