Job description / Role
Required to join an established international consultancy working on a broad range of projects across the Middle East.
• The successful candidate will manage a small team to produce innovative designs inline with client requirements, lead client meetings, develop new & existing relationships, lead multi-disciplinary teams.
• A degree in Architecture
• Master level qualification desirable
• Should have excellent leadership, architectural design and technical experience able to manage designs using a full BIM process;
• Working knowledge of BIM Revit and Navisworks
• Experience leading multi-disciplinary teams
• Experience of working on Middle East project essential
• Due to current restrictions only Single status visas are available
About the Company
CG Resourcing are a boutique recruitment company specialising in supplying mainly white collar professionals to the construction and engineering industry throughout the world. Our main center of operations are the Middle East and Africa regions although we also have experience of recruiting for Australasia, Russia, Western and Eastern Europe and throughout Asia. All CG Resourcing staff have over 15 years of experience of recruiting for the construction and engineering markets both in the UK and throughout the World so are true experts in their field!
We aim to work with our clients on a one to one basis so we can develop a unique understanding of their exact requirements, offering them a truly bespoke recruitment service that address's all of their requirements. Our service can be tailor made to cater for mass recruitment, campaigns, one off executive placements or multiple placements on large construction projects.
We are able to source candidates of any level and from any part of the world and are now the trusted recruitment partners of many industry leading construction organisations!
- Construction - build and civils
- Rail and metro.
- Bridges and building structures
- Highways and infrastructure
- Project Management.
- Health and Safety
- Planning and Project Controls
- Quantity Surveying, Contract Administration.
- Environmental and Geotechnical
- Facilities Management
- Human resources, finance and support services, Administration
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Menasa & Partners
|Kuwait City||14 Sep|
Technical Manager - Architecture & Interior Design
V3 Middle East Engineering Consultants Co.
|Saudi Arabia||17 Sep|
|Abu Dhabi||12 Sep|