Job description / Role
The Barista is responsible for preparing and selling a variety of food and beverages.
- Perform duties related to daily operations as per the standards set by the brand, related to product order requisition, setting up the products and equipment needed for service and performing opening and closing duties
- Ensure orderliness, tidiness and smooth operation, report to manager any discrepancies detected with respects to procedures, quality or standards
- Respond to customer inquiries, complaints and incidents in a positive manner and guarantee guest satisfaction through a high quality service
- Place orders for needed items by liaising directly or indirectly with the supplier depending on the products and as per the set guidelines
- Complete on weekly basis the inventory of the bar utensils including wastage/breakage record and report it to the manager
Qualifications, Experience, Knowledge
- High School Degree
- Minimum 1 - 2 years of experience in F&B operations / Café in a similar role
- Knowledge of different specialty drink items preparation is a plus
- Fluency in English
- Attention to details
- Commercial Understanding
- Communication Skills
- Customer Focus
- Driving and Achieving results
About the Company
Azadea Group is one of the world's fastest growing retail groups. We carry a strong franchise portfolio of over 30 diverse brands that features some of the industry's most identifiable names, including Zara, Mango, Virgin Megastore and Sunglass Hut.
Azadea Group headquarters are in Beirut, Lebanon. A comprehensive network of local offices supports our operations in the Middle East and Europe. Currently, we operate 152 strategically located stores across the Middle East and plan over 500 additional shops’ opening through the 3 coming years.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies