Job description / Role
We are currently looking 2 Bilingual Secretary (English & Arabic) to join our office Kuwait.
Main duties will include:
• Writing common forms of legal correspondence
• Help prepare legal documents
• Assist associates by using their thorough knowledge of how to file legal documents and in some cases, court room procedures
• Generate a lot of legal content that is used for communication between attorneys and their clients
• Carry out tasks that require them to answer phones, run errands, coordinate meetings and greet visitors
• Must familiarise themselves with legal terminology
• Expected to perform typing and transcription of documentation as required by the associate/partner
• Compose and type letters, memos, correspondence and reports
• Participate in the billing process, new matter and closing matter request forms, enter monthly timesheets as well as reminder for client payments and following up client billing queries with finance
• Participate in meetings for minutes, amend routine legal documents and correspondence as well as proof read when required
• Expected to adhere to the Firm’s policies and procedures
• Minimum of 3/5 years secretarial experience from a professional service company
• Executive secretaries need a minimum of 2 years experience within the Firm or a legal industry
• Minimum typing speed of 40 wpm
About the Company
Al Tamimi & Company is the largest and most dynamic non-affiliated law firm in the Middle East with 16 offices across 9 countries and comprising 330 lawyers.
Over the years we have advised, and continue to support, government, government-owned entities, local, regional and international companies, banks and financial institutions along with both international and regional law firms.
Our core strength is our people and the diversity of their experience and local knowledge. Our reputation for excellence and regional experience extends beyond our network of offices in UAE (Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Ras Al Khaimah), Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Iraq, Bahrain, Oman and Egypt. As a firm, our ability to practice local law in each of these jurisdictions - and the ability of each of our licensed litigators to have rights of audience before local courts - is a unique strength that truly sets us apart from our competitors.
In House Legal Translator
Ziad Galadari Group
Legal Secretary - Litigation / Arbitration
Office Administrator - Arabic Speaker
Irwin & Dow
Senior Legal Counsel
Administrative Assistant (Project Coordinator)
|Abu Dhabi||9 Sep|