Job description / Role
Responsibilities for Receptionist
• Answer and direct phone calls in a polite and friendly manner
• Welcome visitors in a warm and friendly manner, and answer any questions of the visitors.
• Maintain reception area and all common areas in a clean and tidy manner at all times
• Operate standard office equipment on a regular basis, including a fax machine, a copy machine, and a computer
• Keep detailed and accurate records of visitor requests and of calls received
• Receive deliveries; sort and distribute incoming mail
• Take inventory of supplies and restock as needed
• Maintain the general office filing system
Qualifications for Receptionist
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required
• 2-3 years of relevant experience in an office environment
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Strong communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to read, write, and speak Arabic and English
• Comfortable multi-tasking and prioritizing tasks without guidance
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Punctual with strong attendance history.
• Applicant must have transferable residence (Article 18)
Please send your resume online. Working Hour: 8 Hours (Saturday to Thursday)
About the Company
Al Sawan is one of the leading diversified & innovative companies in Kuwait with operations in several Arab & European countries.
With over 400 employees, our company comprises of many specialized divisions striving to create solutions for clients in the fields of Logistics, Travel & Tourism, Parking & Security, Shipping, & Courier Services.
Al Sawan makes every effort to become a one-stop solution in every sector we operate in for any client whether corporate or retail, private or public. We make sure to provide our clients with the most innovative services whether basic or complementary to the sectors we operate in. Al Sawan is operational in Kuwait & other countries.