Job description / Role
Looking for a competitive role of BIM director that is responsible for the implementation of Building Information Modelling (BIM) and the Digital Construction procedures at the design, construction and handover stages of a project.
This role is suitable for an experienced BIM individual in Kuwait who has experience working on large scale civil & structural projects.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Gives a civil engineer the ability to combine innovative technology, evolving construction practice and better collaborative processes in one unique position.
• Process involving the generation and management of digital representations of physical and functional characteristics of places.
• Implement BIM technologies on large scale construction projects to include 4D (scheduling & Manpower) and 5D (cost analysis) using BIM models.
• Provide leadership, direction, and feedback to assigned project resources (BIM Engineers/Architects/ Junior BIM Engineers/Architects).
Desired Skills and Experience:
• 8+year's production experience in structural or civil engineering.
• Architecture Degree holder
• Digital Construction and Information Management.
• Extensive BIM transitioning experience in multi-disciplinary companies
• Competent with relevant Bim Softwares
• Basic understanding of the modelling process.
• IT skills and the ability to use multiple software disciplines as they will be expected to “drive” the model.
About the Company
italent has been around since 2012, when we saw that businesses needed better talent solutions for their employment requirements. By focusing our efforts on quality products and services that are simple-to-use and innovative, our team brings you the best results without any unexpected additional costs and unnecessary complications. Simply put, we love helping businesses find and keep the right people.