Job description / Role
Biology Teacher, Hawally, Kuwait
m2r Education are working with this BSME accredited school in Kuwait who require a British Biology Teacher to join Aug '20. NQTs welcome.
The school is very well established in the Hawally district of Kuwait and provides a British education to both the local and international community in Kuwait at primary and secondary level. It offers excellent sports facilities including a full sized gymnasium, an Olympic sized indoor swimming pool and a covered international basketball court.
- As a school registered with the DfE, they are able to offer full NQT mentoring in a very supportive environment.
- You will be required to mainly teach swimming to the female students plus other sports, therefore swimming qualifications are essential.
GBP 2,500 to 3,100 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Flights, visa, medical, schooling etc
- Related degree / BEd
- NQTs welcome to apply (you must have your PGCE certificate already)
- UK national
- English national curriculum experience essential + UK teaching experience
- Excellent computer literacy
- FROM KD980 with no experience to KD1230 with 7yrs experience (£2500 - £3100 per month) TAX FREE
- Fully furnished single accommodation, five mins from school
- National health insurance
- Annual flight allowance
- 1 year contract with annual salary increase
- Annual bonus equivalent to 60% of salary
Aug '20 start.
For safeguarding purposes, a valid police clearance certificate / DBS is required, plus 2 professional references.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not been contacted within 5 working days of submission then please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.
Want to know more about teaching in Kuwait?
About the Company
Established in 2001, m2r Education is a multi award winning UK based firm offering a quality and ethical recruitment service to overseas organisations within the education & training sectors.
Our clients are viewed as valuable partners and include international schools, FE colleges, HE institutions, independent training centres and corporate organisations. Our aim is to develop long lasting relationships and help them grow by providing the best talent possible via an excellent customer experience.
Our candidates are treated with respect and professionalism at all times. We genuinely want to help and will advise you on your next overseas move. Having core values centred on integrity and quality, we will always do our utmost to help without pushing positions forward which are not necessarily suitable.
This is why we have won over 6 international business awards, been used as case studies by the British Government and received glowing references from those that have experienced our service.
Excelsior Group ME
|Abu Dhabi||21 Apr|
Beaconhouse School System
Global Business Network (GlobNet)
Science Teacher - 2020-2021
Beaconhouse School System
|Al Ain||8 Apr|
Subject Teacher - Middle School
Ajman American Private School