Job description / Role
The job holder of this position is responsible for maximizing the commercial performance of the boutique and deliver exceptional Guest Experience. The job holder is also responsible for establishing a bridge between back-office and the boutique under their supervision. The Boutique Manager is mandated to conduct continuous audits and implement corrective solutions and actions.
• Follow all relevant Retail policies, processes and standard operating procedures so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner
• Follow the day-to-day activities related to own job with minimal supervision to ensure continuity of work
• Follow-up on escalated cases /issues/questions of team members to ensure they are closed efficiently and in a timely manner
• Guest Experience Focus
• Customer Loyalty
• Gross Margin Achievement
• Budget Management
• Network Changes
• Product Coaching
• Boutique Operations
• Sales Operations
• Back-store Operations
• Assortment, Visual Merchandising and Marketing
• Boutique Inventory Control
• University Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or any relevant field
• A minimum of 4 years of relevant experience with at least 2 years in a similar role
• Entrepreneurial Spirit
Job Segment: Merchandising, Sales Operations, Marketing Manager, Retail, Sales, Marketing
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.