Job description / Role
We are Chalhoub Group, a leading family business in the world of beauty, fashion and gifts. We have blended our Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury to offer service excellence to all our partners and a unique experience to all our customers for over 6o years
As we continue to grow, it's our vision to become a hybrid retailer, bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
Our passionate teams drive our vision forward, without them, we couldn't create luxury experiences for our customers. Through opportunities, development and support, we empower each and every employee to achieve their career goals - and beyond. It's an exciting journey we're on, and one you could be part of.
What we are looking for: Brand Manager - Luxury Beauty
Our Brand Manager is responsible for working closely with brand owners to deliver on their marketing strategy and topline targets. Our Brand Manager will also work closely with our existing B2B clients within the region of scope and will participate in all negotiations with retailers
What you will do:
- Manage a portfolio of brand(s) with full commitment on topline
- Build relationships with Brand Owners
- Sell and up-sell to clients all over the region in scope
- Support marketing strategy implementation with Brand Owners
- Build relationships with omnichannel clients (B2B) within the region of scope
- Participate in negotiations with retailers and brands to find agreement on business model
- Ensure creation of Products catalogue for the best seller and update periodically
- Solve the commercial problems (goods to be returned, quality problems, payments).
What you need to succeed in this role:
We see success in the role as having a strong knowledge of the luxury consumer, the competitive landscape of the luxury industry, and an in-depth understanding of the evolving media and digital landscape in order to drive the brand vision regionally and globally, constantly elevating our ability to acquire new customers, retaining existing customers and continuing to drive sales in the luxury/lifestyle category through consumable content. More specifically, we would like to hear from you if you can say yes to the below:
- Experience in identifying, pursuing and capturing new business opportunities
- Experience in financial management, negotiating and agreeing to contracts
- Able to nurture relationships with clients/ partners
- Self-aware, with the appropriate leadership skills to inspire high performing teams
- Experience in developing and managing a cross-functional team with a variety of skills and experience
- Experience of working in a fast-pace, matrixed environment
- Exceptional communication, relationship-building, and project management skills
- Minimum of 4 years of Experience
Ready to join our exciting transformation to become a hybrid retailer, bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of our customers everywhere? Now's your chance. By being part of our journey here at Chalhoub Group, you can make a real impact on customers and some of the finest brands in the world. In return, you'll have everything you need to innovate your career.
What we can offer you
We will help shape your journey with us through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility.
Our Group offers the opportunity to support careers that may span different teams, different job roles, different categories and even different countries. We offer diverse career paths for those who show drive and passion as well as the desire to learn and grow.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, life insurance, child education contribution & exclusive employee discounts.
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.