Job description / Role
- Support the business unit with the preparation of business requirements documents for complex banking systems
- The key role will be translating business requirements into technical requirements
- Includes using powerful analysis and modeling tools to match strategic business objectives with practical technical solutions
- Will perform the UAT cycle E2D for projects from planning to the implementation phase and CR management including creation and submission of requests and follow up on delivery
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineering, IT, or any relevant degree
- 5+ years of experience in business analyst in the banking sector is a must
- Expertise in creating a detailed business analysis, outlining problems, opportunities, and solutions for a business
- Working knowledge of agile methodologies as they will be collaborating with product owners as well as existing IT teams using waterfall methodology
About the Company
New Sourcing International (NSI) / Bluefin Talent have partnered so to offer a specialized recruitment solution within the Consulting and Financial services domains.
Working together as a specialist search and selection agency, we concentrate on blue chip financial services and strategy / technology consulting organizations across Europe and the Middle East; focusing exclusively on Financial Services, IT and Risk. Being niche allows us to offer a premium search service, tailored to overcome the technically challenging nature of recruitment for the specialist functions that we work.
We are dedicated to representing best of breed candidates in the region in our dedicated fields of employment. As such we are a leading outfit for placing ex-pats and internationally educated students in the region.
Our biggest unique selling point, is that we are steered by a dedicated team of ex-financial services and industry professionals. This allows us to offer a level of candidate pre-screening for roles, which is largely anomalous to the recruitment profession. Our ability to bridge the technical knowledge gap typical recruiters encounter, coupled with a thorough delivery process allows us to drive consistently superior results for our clients sourcing requirements. Designed to provide a fast and efficient turnaround, we minimize the use of internal resources our clients spend vetting inadequate profiles, allowing them to quickly get back to focusing on their strategic goals.
Our strength lies not only in the specialist nature of our firm, but also in the commitment we show towards our clients and candidates. We endeavour to build long-term relationships and recognise the crucial nature of communication throughout the recruitment process. Excellence, integrity, respect and transparency are cornerstone to the culture we promote.
Commercial Bank of Dubai (CBD)
Business Analytics Analyst
NSI & Bluefin Talent
Relationship Manager, SME Banking
Commercial Bank of Dubai (CBD)
Business Analyst (DWH/Business Intelligence)
|Abu Dhabi||27 Jul|
Service Relationship Associate