Job description / Role
As the Senior Business Analyst, you will predominantly be responsible for certain retail and F&B business units of the conglomerate, as well as additional business units in GTRC and Supply Chain & Distribution. Your role will cover digital touchpoints such as Search, Navigation, Checkout, Payment, etc.
A multibillion-dollar family group in Kuwait, with operations in retail, consumer electronics, F&B and automotive industries.
Job responsibilities for the role include but are not limited to:
* Performing requirements analysis and developing them into user stories.
* Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements and uncovering areas for improvement.
* Providing support for business requirements capture, vendor evaluation and shortlisting, solution design and end-to-end implementation of technology solutions.
* Ensuring solutions meet the fit and purpose of original requirements.
* Delivering and improving on KPI's across the digital Business.
* Work with a multinational corporation.
* Attractive tax-free income.
* Fast-paced and exciting environment.
* University degree, ideally majoring in technical or business disciplines.
* Over 4 years of experience as a business analyst in omni-channel environment.
* Experience in e-commerce required, focusing on digital facing brands.
* Experience with working on agile and traditional waterfall projects.
* Excellent interpersonal skills.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
One Thousand Walls
Experts Vision Consulting (EVC)
Digital Business Analyst
Business Analyst Specialist