Job description / Role
Business Analyst - Strategy & Transformation - Kuwait
Accountable for a team of Business Analysts and work with them to complete the end-to-end process mapping across pillars
The below Key Performance Areas include but are not limited to:
- Accountable for documentation of Business Process Maps as well as establishment and maintenance of the Business Process Catalogues in individual Portfolio
- Accountable for a team of Business Analysts and works with them to complete the end to end process mapping across pillars
- Accountable to workshop process maps ("as is" and "to be") with SMEs, BPOs, Product Directors and other stakeholders to ensure full and complete surfacing gaps or other issues
- Responsible to work with SMEs, Change and Training Leads to ensure that relevant materials correctly represent the processes
- Responsible to demonstrate process maps and catalogues with Business users through training and other forums
- Responsible to provide inputs and quality checks to the UAT plans to ensure they replicate the agreed processes
- Responsible to support in Design workshops with "as is" processes to ensure no gaps including cross Pillar or Portfolio
- Responsible to surface Business Requirements throughout the Design process and add on to Backlog as applicable
- Participate in Backlog reviews to prioritise requirements relevant to key business processes
- Responsible for identifying Lessons Learnt from UAT testing Phase to be rolled into actionable change
- Accountable for capture of BRDs.
Ideally from a Retail background, with a broad and deep knowledge of Retail processes
- Experience of defining, documenting and capturing Process Catalogues using a proven and robust methodology
- Experience in requirements gathering, documenting and prioritization
- Currently at a supervisory level in a Business process, IT Business Partnering or Solutions Architecture discipline, could also come from a commercial background.
- A strong communicator, able to influence and challenge in a constructive way
- Able to communicate in a way that builds trust and confidence amongst peers and senior stakeholders
- Demonstrable Presentation Skills
- Demonstrable ability and experience of working in a matrix structure, upwards, across and downwards
- Demonstrates both a structured and detailed approach
- Able to draw out and capture clear business requirements and functional processes thru skilled and detailed interrogation and investigation
- A customer first approach, confident and experienced in interacting in a multi-functional / multi discipline environment
About the Company
As a leading international franchise operator, with nearly 90 of the world’s most recognised brands in its portfolio, Alshaya Group brings great shopping, dining, leisure and hospitality experiences to millions of customers across the Middle East & North Africa, Russia, Turkey, Europe and beyond.
Alshaya Group is a dynamic multinational business and family owned enterprise with a consistent record of growth and innovation. For 35 years, Alshaya has been a pioneering force in brand franchising, using its exceptional knowledge and experience to expand at pace.
Our portfolio of well-loved international brands includes Starbucks, H&M, Mothercare, Debenhams, American Eagle Outfitters, P.F. Chang’s, The Cheesecake Factory, The Body Shop, M.A.C, Victoria’s Secret, Boots, Pottery Barn, KidZania and, coming soon, Hampton by Hilton.
From one retail franchise store opened in Kuwait in 1983, Alshaya Group has consistently grown and diversified and today offers customers an unparalleled choice of brands across multiple sectors; Fashion & Footwear, Health & Beauty, Food, Optics, Pharmacy, Home Furnishings, Leisure & Entertainment, and Hotels. A diverse, skilled team of 53,000 people from 120 nationalities support more than 4,000 stores, cafes, restaurants and leisure destinations, a growing online business and a commitment to delivering great customer experiences.