Job description / Role
The Business Controller will be responsible for financial planning and analysis for 5 business units within a global oil and gas services business based in Kuwait.
A multi-billion global oil and gas services organisation.
The Business Controller will be responsible for:
* Month end accounts closing
* Month end reporting and analysis
* Cost control and optimisation
* Support General Managers with financials, analysis and reporting
* Meet internal controls and policies
Competitive salary and employee benefits package
The Business Controller must be:
* From a big 4 background
* Have worked within a multi-national oil and gas or manufacturing business
* Be an Arabic speaker
* Hold the ability to meet tight deadlines
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.