Job description / Role
Our client is a global leader in the manufacture and delivery of first-class piping systems and other engineered climate and water management systems to the built environment sector. They are currently looking to hire a Business Development Manager for their Kuwait based operations.
The ideal candidate will lead initiatives to generate and engage with business partners to build new business for the company. This candidate will be focused and have strong communication skills. They should be able to think critically when making plans and have a demonstrated ability to execute a particular strategy.
• Identify partnership opportunities
• Develop new relationships in an effort to grow business and help company expand
• Maintain existing business
• Develop and execute business plans for the Kuwait market
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience within Engineering / Construction
• 5 years' prior industry related commercial and technical experience
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Proven knowledge and execution of successful development strategies and business plans
• Focused and goal-oriented
Please note that to be considered for this role you MUST have experience within the Kuwait market and you MUST currently be located in Kuwait.
About the Company
Inspire Selection is headquartered in Dubai and recruits across the Middle East region. We employ highly knowledgeable, professional consultants who are experts in connecting the right people with the right opportunities. Our reputation has been built upon our honesty, integrity and our ability to source candidates of the highest calibre right across our specialist sectors. As a result, we are recruitment partners to a wide spectrum of organisations - from leading blue chip companies to smaller, local businesses. Sectors we cover include HR, Administration, Finance & Accounting, Insurance, Legal, Sales & Marketing, IT, Oil/Gas/Energy, Engineering, Procurement, Manufacturing, Logistics & Supply Chain.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
|Saudi Arabia||27 Mar|
Business Development Manager / Account Manager
Operations Manager / COO
A Leading Contemporary Luxury Fashion Brand In The UAE.