Job description / Role
Position Title: Business Development Manager - CCTV
Work Location: Kuwait & Egypt & Israel vacancies
Assignment responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Meet monthly/quarterly/yearly targets by collecting monthly orders from distributors.
• Channel management and project pipeline management for CCTV systems.
• Develop and maintain relationships with major integrators, consultants, contractors, end-users, and government organizations
• Identify and approach major consultants and end-users in the region. List of Security systems on their approved vendor list.
• Identify and develop project opportunities by working closely with channel partners and clients.
• Marketing communication and making relationship with SI, customers and partners.
• Primary technical liaison between the company and integrators, customers and partners.
• Exercise diligence in responding to queries and/or issues addressed by Product Management team, customers, and internal sales team, as it relates to IP/Network products and technology.
• Conduct sales-technical trainings for integrators, clients, and consultants
• Develop a comprehensive and aligned business development plan. Implement said business development plan in the mentioned territories
• Conduct the requested reports to the managements on time
• Marketing survey of market and competitor’s status and market needs.
• Provide market feedback to the company leadership regarding competitive offerings, prospect needs and generate product development idea.-
About the Company
italent has been around since 2012, when we saw that businesses needed better talent solutions for their employment requirements. By focusing our efforts on quality products and services that are simple-to-use and innovative, our team brings you the best results without any unexpected additional costs and unnecessary complications. Simply put, we love helping businesses find and keep the right people.