Job description / Role
• Carry out relevant duties of managing incoming and outgoing calls as per the assigned schedule.
• Provide accurate information to the caller, catering to all the necessary inquiries.
• Elaborate on the features, specifications, and details of the company's product to convert the potential prospect into a consumer.
• Build sustainable relationships and engage customers by taking the extra mile.
• Maintain necessary call log details using the latest technology available in the company's cloud or digital database.
• Enhance customer satisfaction by reducing call waiting and offering a delightful telephonic conversation.
• Minimum 2-3 years' experience in related field.
• Age below 35 years.
• Prior exposure to working in a call center or customer service support profile.
• Adept in handling different functions of the telephone along with fluent spoken skills (English & Arabic).
• Adroit multi-tasker with an ability to note important pointers while attending a vital customer call.
• Fluent command of computer technologies and basic operations for conducting the assigned tasks productively.
• Polished convincing and negotiations skills.
• Portraying a positive outlook towards suggestions from the management related to required improvements.
• Available to join immediately
• Transferable Visa #18 (Kuwait based)
About the Company
Kuwait Automotive Imports Co W.L.L (KAICO) was formed by Al Shaya & Al Sagar Families • The Families are prominent business families in Kuwait • KAICO is doing business since 1936 • KAICO is the Automotive Business of Al Shaya Group. The Al Shaya Group is involved in various businesses like real estate, hotels, automotive, retail, trading - employing over 28,000 employees belonging to 90 nationalities, presence in over 19 countries, with 55 plus brands & 1700 stores located across markets of Middle East and Eastern Europe • KAICO’s Business Philosophy is CUSTOMER IS #1
KAICO is the Exclusive Distributor of Below Brands in Kuwait • Mazda Automobiles (Japan) since 1969 • Peugeot Automobiles (France) since 1969 • Geely Automobiles (China) since 2004 • Eicher Trucks and Buses (India) since 2000 • BAW Cargo Vans, Minibuses & Pickup (China) since 2011 • ExxonMobil (Mobil) Lubricants (USA) since 1950 • Michelin Tires (France) since 1950 • (KAICO also has a Leasing Department, Tender Department and a Used Cars Department) • Royal Enfield (India) since 2014
KAICO MISSION & STANDARDS
We, at KAICO, strive to provide our customers delightful and exciting products, that complement their lifestyles and businesses, ably supported by the best aftersales support in timely and swift manner that gives great performance, enhanced life and value.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Paris Group International
Call Center Executive
Call Center Agent
HR Plus Consultancy
Administration Assistant / Administrative Secretary
MAYKS HR Consulting